Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Action Replay DS Cheat Requests

OMFG! I don't have that game! Talk to some who does. I HATE NOOBS. Nothing personal.

hey just asking but could you maybe just make codes for shrek superslam US version don't get angry at me if u don't have the game i just need some codes for it and if u can't make them can u tell me what to search on google to get any?

I am trying to add cheats for The Urbz into the ARDS cheat manager.. except it is asking me for a GameID. What is the game ID for The Urbz: Sims in the City?

Thanks.

EDIT: Oh, and can you also make an "All Xizzles" cheat aswell?

DCEmu Newbie

six-five-two goto link below to find out game ids
    http://projects.sappharad.com/tools/ardseditor.html

One of the tools menu up top of the editor app has a get game id from rom. use that to get unknown game ids.

OMFG!!!If I don't have a game I can't make you your codes! WTF?!?!?! I ain't a god! I can only make codes for the games I have WTF don't you get about that?!?!
    [spoiler]Are you sure?[spoiler]Really?[spoiler]ok...[spoiler]It is at the next one...
    Spoiler!

Now...
    I will try to make you code request for the Urbz. Also to find a game ID put in the game, like you might play it, then it will say on the bottom screen in the upper-left corner.

Spoiler!

well when will u put up .xml? cus i can't use codes unless they r .xml cus it won't let me put in any others

Default Changing the country.

Do you need the trainer toolkit to change the country of the codes?

I apologize if this has been brought up before, or for that matter, if you have already made it, but could you make a full catalog cheat for the ards for Animal Crossing: Wild World?

Just in case, I will review the board and your previously posted cheats.

If it's needed, I have the release version of the game, not 1.1

Thanks Pandema. Oh, Rhombus can you make a cheat so you have %100 relationship with anyone? Thanks!

I'm only looking for .xml otherwise they won't work on my ARDS code manager.

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information