Well, after spending so much time over the last 3-4 weeks coding wandria. i decided to spend one hour on Dreamchip last night.
Now as far as i know the chip8 system is supposed to run at 30fps (might be wrong)
The emulator was running at 27fps last night, after the hour i got it running at 42fps. Feels normal speed to me at least now.
I still havnt done that filebrowser, as im too busy working with wandria to bother I just did this to prove to a few people (you know who you are hehe) that it can get to full speed without taking out the sdl
Put in Visable Fps Counter
up to 42fps
Download & Give Feedback Via Comments