Hello. I can play Pulstar just fine on my Dreamcast using Neo4allrc2. One cd-r I use to load the neo4allrc2 emulator, while the other cd-r contains my Pulstar files.

I can play Pulstar just fine. The sound effects play perfectly, and the music during the "Continue" screen plays as well. However, the rest of the music in the game will not play.

On my cd-r, I have several mp3 files of the music in Pulstar, with the very first mp3 file called "Pulstar - Track 02". This goes all the way up to "Pulstar - Track 21". For some reason, there is not a file called "Pulstar - Track 01". I can play all of these mp3 files and listen to them on my computer using windows media player.

Do I need to rename the audio tracks so that the track is 1 less than its current number since there isn't a file called "Pulstar - Track 01"? So for my "Pulstar - Track 20" file, i would rename it to "Pulstar - Track 19" and so on?

Or do i need to use a tool to convert the mp3 files into a different format, like wav or something? I don't know what exactly i need to do.