Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halo on iris

Talking Halo on iris

as we all know, master chief is now on iris in many different colors....but u could have more than just borin ol master chief... with a little help, i can bring u many more halo characters. like the grunt, the elite, the jackel, and the hunter, along with cool weapons like the sniper rifle, and the halo 1 pistol... i also have 10 vehicle models, and if iris makes it far enuff to use vehicles i have most of them.... heres a link to the pic of the ppl.................... http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m...aloSprites.jpg

great job. It would be nice to see someone pick up IRIS.

Looks good. Will these work with quake 3 also?

perhaps I should use these in HaloRPG....
    I don't go on here much anymore. Find me on GBAtemp.

i hope you wont get a C&D order like i did...

if i had one recommendation to you, dont use ripped models, thats the easiest way to getting a C&D order

as for your question to me, you can generate a .qc file esaily, i recommend you to use Milkshape as it can generate a .qc file for you

forgot to say, i did stress iris with me finishing halo mod, i had the model with gun, full textures, and the map Geophobia ( i hope i spelt that right ) all in iris and running, though it ran super slow ( i saw a ussualy .2 FPS and a max of 2 FPS ) so making a full mod will be hard...

BSP's are only meant for indoor only, which halo is based on outdoor maps ( most of them ) so youll have a hard time for sure with the mapping part

Though i do wish you good luck

Thanks for Everything,
    PSPdemon
    404 Error: This signature is missing!

Dream Coder

Quote Originally Posted by PSPdemon View Post
    if i had one recommendation to you, dont use ripped models, thats the easiest way to getting a C&D order
    No, that's how you get discussion of it barred from this site, as it would be purely illegal.
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

Impressive looking stuff!

this will be like the 7th time i post this pic but im just tryin to show how close i am....

the only problem i have now, is to make the skin that u clearly see, not so screwed up in iris.. ill post the elite as soon as i figure out how to attach files....

heres an answer to all of the questions above... to be honest i thot no1 would come to this thread XD
    these models will hopefully work with any file type milkshape 3d can export...

and just to let everybody know, these are NOT the models from halo 1.. some guy made it in 3dsmax and it took me a damn long time to convert them cause 3dsmax dont work on windows vista

i havent gotten around to skinning the plasma rifle he is holding.......... sum1 tell me how to attach files to these messages. i want to attach them in a .zip

i will be happy to give anything i have to any1 who wants it. email me at [email protected]

do you mind to tell us who the author is?

Just curious because the fact that they look like rips, and we dont want Microsoft people looking at that and doing a repeat of what they did to me.... taht would not be cool

As for your problem, there is somthing wrong with iris, this little thing is a "missing colors" bug ( if im not badly mistaken) causing textures to not appear right...what it also can be is positioning or that your texture is to big to fit the iris format

PS. that MC model everyone uses, thats mine .... maybe i should add the AR onto it correctly XD
    404 Error: This signature is missing!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information