Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Daedalus R11 plans

You can play NFL Blitz 2001 at full speed and sound on the PSX emulator, don't have to use Daedalus for that title.

Morgan, i like it better on the N64. The loading times are too long for me on the psx/psp. I got 2000 for psp but i don't like it as much.

There is like a fan war sort of now.
    Compatibility vs Speed.
    I think compatibility is more smart. Like tophead said, if he gets too far, and then compatibility slows him down, everyone will eventually complain. I am tired of the same games working though.

So, who will win:
    Compatibility
    -or-
    Speed

Can't wait!

I hear that Josh but you can't beat a full speed NFL Blitz 2001 on psx/psp vs a barely working/if not working at all Blitz on StrmnNrmn's Daedalus. Anyway I wish StrmnNrmn the best and hope he gets Daedalus running DKR in R11.

Chill out with DKR man it seems like that is the only GOOD GAME you have ever played
    ps: get some fresh air

I don't see a problem with him asking for DKR. It's been asked for since like R5. It's a fun/simple game to play. At least he's not complaining saying that he sucks for taking a break and working on compatibility. Everyone has opinions, but most people don't really care...

Moragn said that DKR is running good... so fix the problem of the races, going to be great...

DKR for PSP Vs. DKR for DS

DCEmu Newbie

I'm sure lots of people would like to see Paper Mario working in the next release. However, if Strmnrmn can't do that, I'd atleast like to see the .sav myth investigated, and if its true, the .sav uploaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokemonky View Post
    I'm sure lots of people would like to see Paper Mario working in the next release. However, if Strmnrmn can't do that, I'd atleast like to see the .sav myth investigated, and if its true, the .sav uploaded.
    i have been messing around with paper mario on my pc with project 64. You can choose with ur settings what type of save it can save as but it wont boot them game for certian game saves. I made paper mario save in sar or something like but when i load paper mario again it wont allow me to load it.

I'd like to see someone upload that save in Daedalus PSP format, but yeah DKR on PSP vs DS would be great!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information