via PS3 Fanboy

Thank goodness! The world is back in order once more... unless Unicron really does exist and will eventually try to consume our planet whole to power his system while he travels the cosmos in search for... planets to eat. 1986, anyone? Transformers: The Movie... seriously? Ultra Magnus said the D-word? Come on, it hailed in the second generation of Transformers since most of the original cast was killed in the first ten minutes of the movie (if you can name some of them, we'll give you a cookie... or I'll mail you one of my old Transformers toys... fat chance)! StarScream finally bit the dust! Really, nobody? Wow. That was my life.

Anyway, for the latest game coming out featuring robots in disguise, who are consequently more than meets the eye, the original voices for Optimus Prime and Megatron, Peter Cullen and Frank Welker, are back and ready to go it again with their respective roles. Forever in the search for energon cubes and ultimate control over Cybertron (and Earth, apparently), you can play as the newly envisioned Transformers thanks to the latest revival of the franchise by Michael Bay. Good stuff. GameSpot has an audio clip of the gents and talks about what it took to get those voices just right. Pretty entertaining.