Thread: Copper Swapper 0.51

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Copper Swapper 0.51

Atani (http://www.atani-software.net/index.cgi/software-cs) has released an update to his puzzle game for the Dreamcast, heres whats new:

Updated tile images with tiles which show up better when playing on a TV screen vs VGA box.

Added VMU icon

Switched to new title screen

Download from above or our local page here --> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/copperswapper.shtml

Thanks to Atani for the email of this news

DCEmu Coder

a original dc game. great!

nice idea to load BZ2 compressed KMG image files on the fly with a hacked PLX lib.
    check the sources. it`s worth!

DCEmu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by a128
    a original dc game. great!

nice idea to load BZ2 compressed KMG image files on the fly with a hacked PLX lib.
    check the sources. it`s worth!
    There is more I have a new BZ2Texture class for tsunami which moves the logic from parallax up a layer thus eliminating the need for modified sources..

I am planning on pushing that change out sometime soon. I just have a few other things ahead of it still..

Some of the code which I am modifying will be sumitted back to KOS as a patch.

Thank you very much for the release and it's great to know you're back - You had just left the scene when I became aware of its existance

DCEmu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Christuserloeser
    Thank you very much for the release and it's great to know you're back - You had just left the scene when I became aware of its existance
    Yes, in a way you can say I am back with a vengence... I have a few projects lined up now, some of which are pretty close to a beta release. CR is going to get a beta late this month and hopefully a release next month (pending input from Kron).

There are a number of things going into CR which will push some of the limits of the DC but it will be a lot of fun

Mike

Thread Information