Thread: Flash0++ v0.4

Blog Entries

psp Flash0++ v0.4

News/release from Rom1:

heres the translation

As the fashion is with the customisation of the PSP, it is rather useful to do a little place in its flash0. Here version 0.4 of this utility which makes it possible to do housework and to release between 1 and 2.5Mo. Click on continuation. This program removes memory flash0 some files more or less useful. Rom1 specifies that that causes some bugs minor in the XMB. This program functions only on one Custom Firmware 3.xxOE. Installation: The versions proposed on PSPGen were compressed in order to have only to decompress them on Memory Stick of your PSP. It is to better have WinRAR installed. Download the file Connect your PSP to your computer Pass your PSP in “mode USB” thanks to the option “Connection USB” Click with the right button on the file which you downloaded Choose to extract the files… Choose like destination the letter assigned to your PSP in the Working station. Support on OK and it is all. How I launch this homebrew? Small PLAY > Memory Stick>Flash0++ Or must I pose my fingers so that that goes? Once launched, you have three choices: To remove jpn0.pgf + gb3s11518.bwfon (2.5Mo) To remove jpn0.pgf (1Mo) To restore all the files

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments - Remember any program that touches the flash area could brick your PSP.

Released 10 days ago.

Here is the Officiel Dev Website (Roomain) : http://www.romain-dev.fr.nf/

Original post : http://gueux-forum.net/index.php?showtopic=151831

Cya and big tank's for your great work wraggster!

Thread Information