Thread: New StarCraft 2 rumours arise

Blog Entries

IRC Chat New StarCraft 2 rumours arise

Rumours are circulating that Blizzard will be launching a beta for StarCraft 2 at the end of the year, with supposed game details additionally hitting the internet.

It's all stemmed from an article on a Korean website called Fighter Forum.com, which has been translated by TeamLiquid.net.

According to the translation, a source involved in some capacity with the original StarCraft spoke of hearing of StarCraft 2 and that "as far as I know there will be a new race and couple additional units for each race".

It's additionally suggested that the new race will be based on Kerrigan, with a total of four races appearing in the sequel.

Blizzard's parent company Vivendi remained unavailable for comment on these rumours at the time of writing.

Just so you know, we're taking the details with a very large pinch of salt.

via cvg

I loved the first Starcraft and I still play it online. A sequel would be nice

Ign ones asked for Sc2 :
    Ign
    Blizzard COO Paul Sims assured fans that the company's popular franchise had not been forgotten. "As you probably already know, there is no doubt that we will continue the StarCraft and Diablo franchise

Thread Information