Thread: Zelda DS Will Have 1-On-1 Voice Chat!

Blog Entries

NDS Zelda DS Will Have 1-On-1 Voice Chat!

via zelda universe

I'll admit it, I'm not very good at Japanese, but there's one piece of news that I was able to dig out of the Phantom Hourglass feature in the latest issue of Famitsu... Phantom Hourglass will allow players to voice chat with each other!

So I've been only trying to learn Japanese on my own, so it takes a long time for me to translate anything decently. But from the little I know, I was able to piecemeal this together from the main text of the article. Now let's just hope I didn't screw anything up in translation!

"The Nintendo DS reaches its full potential in the latest work of the Legend of Zelda series! The game's greatest trait - the stylus control system! In this series's latest game, you use the stylus to draw the moment of the boomerang and other weapons, as well as the ship's route. Also, the game employs the Nintendo Wi-Fi connection to allow people to compete and even voice chat with each other."
    People outside of Japan have been waiting a long time for the DS Chat Headset to come out, and it will first see the light in America on April 22nd along with the newest games in another classic series. The DS headset will be used to help promote Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, but it looks like Zelda fans will probably have a reason to get their hands on one of the accessories as well.

DCEmu Newbie

Wow, so the dev team for Zelda PH managed to convince the rest of Nintendo that the outside world is not all pedophiles and creepy people?

Don't get me wrong, the Wii, the DS and most of their game inventory is awesome, but Nintendo is still the agoraphobe of the online gaming world.

DCEmu Rookie

This news is out on the latest issue of NOM anyway. No translation needed lol.

Thread Information