Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: PSPnavi: How to turn your PSP into a GPS Navigation System or a Map Viewer

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by MaRkUs_GR View Post
    how can i find those files usbacc.prx and usbgps.prx? i don't know how to access flash memory

The camprx file in this rar archive contains the correct PRX's for 3.03OE:
    http://deniska.dcemu.co.uk/bin/PSP290TEST.rar

DCEmu Newbie

thanks nylon ....and something else...i do what it needs...the programs start i see the global map...and if i push spuare a blue screen show and inform for crash! why that???
    btw i dont have the receiver yet...so i put the eboot of the no gps

DCEmu Newbie

Default **** Im A Gimp!!!

okay! heres the story.. i have spent about a week reading and downloading different files! nothing i have read or tryed has worked!!! here my siutaiton can someone please let me know file links and folder structure i should use to get my psp-290 gps and mapthis software to work.

im running

System software 3.03 OE-A
    i have a sony 2 gig mem card
    and have a
    PSP-290 GPS

can someone please link me 'working' (as i have dowloaded some from tutorials that DONT work and are corrupt.) for mapthis, also can you explane to me the file structure i should use?

i am soo lost and need some guidance sorry guys. also i have google map downloader so dont worrie about that i think i have got that working properly.. i jsut want to figure out how to get mapthis going with my psp-290

DCEmu Newbie

Hi,
    I have PSP with 1.50 firmware and Holux 236 and I tried to run Mapthis on it but the program doesn't run. I replace Holux EBOOT.PBP from 0.497 Update with EBOOT.PBP of "mapviewer" folder and "system" folder from MapViewer_v03. Can anybody tell me how to run this application on 1.50 firmware

um... can someone post the new verson of the mapviewer and the other mapthis! related homebrew.. because i cant get mine 2 work...
    i dled the mapthis! v0.499 and i copied mapviewer into game150 and system into mapview... but when i tried 2 load the homebrew... it went to the blue screen, it said MAP THIS on tope then it says loadin usb accessory...Fail . anyone knows how 2 fix this..?

edit: hmm after reading in the forum.. i fixed the problem... now i can run mapthis! no problem and load maps... but i after i attach my gps... and hit square, it doesnt track to my positon... and when i press start and goto sat info.. there is no sat info, its like 0 n stuff help!

I have a problem when i try to load a map with my psp... It just freezes, and i don't know what to do... the maps included work, but my own maps don't... Can anyone help me? The orange light from my ms keeps blinking like hell, and i left my psp up for 3 hours, and still it didn't load... my map is 6 mb, kernel 1.50, placed it in game150, and i'm running 3.40 OE-A... I just can't get it to work, and in two days i need it to travel... Plz help?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Thomly View Post
    I have a problem when i try to load a map with my psp... It just freezes, and i don't know what to do... the maps included work, but my own maps don't... Can anyone help me? The orange light from my ms keeps blinking like hell, and i left my psp up for 3 hours, and still it didn't load... my map is 6 mb, kernel 1.50, placed it in game150, and i'm running 3.40 OE-A... I just can't get it to work, and in two days i need it to travel... Plz help?
    dude, what version of the mapthis software are you running? what version of the gmdl? are you sure you are loading the latest versions of both? 0.499 mapthis and 0.4.16 or 0.4.17 of gmdl? sounds like your not.

DCEmu Newbie

Hi all - couldn't find any info by searching but I have a question - is it possible to extract maps from other websites? Reason being is that there is a website called diddlefinger.com that has the Google maps for Japan with an overlay of street and location names in English. Is there someway to integrate it into GMDL?

Thanks in advance.

DCEmu Regular

sKilled, not diddlefinger.com since their overlay is just labels created on the fly (not, transparent, tiles). To find out if a map can be used, in Firefox, select Tools > Page Info > Media and see if you can see the tiles that you want to use in the list (for example http://www.onnyturf.com/subway/ can be used).

DCEmu Newbie

Bugger. Thanks in7ane.

Thread Information