Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: PSPnavi: How to turn your PSP into a GPS Navigation System or a Map Viewer

Excellent Tutorial .I am new with this ...and i needed a step by step guide to help me . cause of this i was able to do a flawless route mapping . Owe you one .

5 Stars

I am from toronto too

I need some help.
    When I put it on my psp , and turn it on, it shows corrupted data. How do I fix this?

great tutorial, it does not get any easier than this.

wow, awesome stuff. time to break out my psp.

If anyone find trouble using GMDL(global map download tool) on vista try enabling javascript in system based IExploder!(hate ms for that)

DCEmu Newbie

Default noob needs some Hlep

i need help

i cant download map this! i been search it but i cant find a good link and also step by step on what i ahve to do i got psp 1.05 whit 3.03 custum firmeware and my gps recivers is a holux m1000
    and im waitng for my psp to erciver cable and i will need all the help what i can get.

tanks so much

:thumbup:

excuse my english

DCEmu Newbie

I think play-asia just got another sale for the gps unit.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cooldude123 View Post
    I need some help.
    When I put it on my psp , and turn it on, it shows corrupted data. How do I fix this?
    me too! T.T i'm a noob when it comes to this stuff i hav eno idea waz going on. >W< help?

Default need help please

hi all,
    i just bought psp gps 290, and i live in indonesia, is there anyway i can get the map for indonesia? and i'm using GMDL but when i open it, the map doesn't load, i mean i have a blank page (there's supposed to be map in there, according to installation). what am i supposed to do?

or is there any software that can convert Garmin map format to map this! format?

thank you so much for those who willing to help me

DCEmu Newbie

Default Help

Help please I am a big nub and need help. The global map tool isn't working and doesn't even open, instead windows gives me an error and asks me to send it or not. I tried downloading map cruncher but i have no idea what i am doing i don't even know where to get map cruncher please help me out please.

Thread Information