Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Snes9xGx 2.0.1b1 - Snes Emulator for the Wii/Gamecube

DCEmu Newbie

Well, it is odd since I was able to save once(Just never able to load it again). Besides, the gamecube memory card is flash anyhow, isn't it?

From what I have read, I have to save to slot B, though I am not sure why I can't just create a third folder on the same card with the emulator and let it be happy and save files there. Any other possible ideas? Thanks!

-Babbing

DCEmu Newbie

Could anyone explain me how to boot it via BBA?
    DOL-101 GC with qoob SX here.
    Any complaint about third party MCs?

How do i download the file, what is a .7z? Never heard of it and what program do you use to unzip it? Both winzip and winrar say it's a bad archive.

Go here http://www.7-zip.org/

Download and install. It's just another compression program like Winrar and Winzip.

Ah right, cheers. Might get this working yet!

EDIT: I can't get SRAM saves to work at all. Anyone had any luck with them yet? Would really like to be able to save those rpg's.

DCEmu Newbie

Hey ever one am new to this site!
    I like to know can any one help me on setting this up as i am not that good on stuff like this.

I downloaded the snes emu folder and looked at the readme file! But i do not know what to do next on downloading libogc source (04-02-2007) and replace gu_psasm.S in /LIBBOGC directory located in root libogc source directory! I downloaded the 04-02-2007 but it says this on the file name "libogc20070204-source" is that the right one?

And how do i burn this to a DVD? Do i have to use a program?

One more thing!
    Do i have to chip my Wii? To use this emu.

Thanks Rob

DCEmu Newbie

^^^

Do you have a Gamecube? It's much easier to do all this using that system than the Wii. Either way, you should check out the main page of the "Gamecube News Forum" and look at the thing about running homebrew on the systems.

DCEmu Newbie

Hello,
    I have tried to load SNES, it loads great on my Gamecube, but I load everything right and use the SNES.....slota.dol and after it loads up to the SNES menu to load a game, I use my gamecube controller and when I click on LOAD FROM SLOT A, it says, CANNOT LOAD FROM SLOT A.
    How come, what am I doing wrong? Any help would be great.

DCEmu Newbie

^^^^

You must be using a version of SNESGX that is incompatible with you SD card. I suggest downloading one of the versions that I uploaded in another thread. It should be either on page 1 or 2 of this board.

Edit: Yeah, look for a thread called "SNESGX official" at the bottom of page 1 of these boards. Try using the version that i uploaded on the last page. The problem is that a lot of versions of SNESGX use a version of liboGC that is incompatible with many SD Cards. The version i uploaded should support pretty much every SD Card out there.
    Last edited by Sabres; December 26th, 2007 at 22:08.

DCEmu Newbie

Is there any SNES / genesis emulators that support multiplayer with more than 1 classic/gamecube controller? cheers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information