Thread: New Screenshots of Rush Rush Rally Racing !

Dreamcast New Screenshots of Rush Rush Rally Racing !

Icepick posted the following at the Dreamcast-Scene.com Forums:

A news post and forum topic from Senile Team announces more new screen shots for Rush Rush Rally Racing, showing a car selection screen as well as multiplayer and more! Here's the news post from their forums:

And here we are again. More screenshots, including some of the multiplayer mode.

This mode is still under development, though. These screenshots may not reflect the final product.

They are nonetheless very impressive! The three-player mode seems as though each player gets their own vertical "tate" display, as with the popular scroll shooting genre. I'm sure that is the best way to utilize the screen (especially in widescreen), while I imagine that four-player will utilize the screen in a familiar fashion to those with multiplayer N64 and Dreamcast games.

The cars have
    headlights.

(Driving when it's dark is tough, headlights or not... but it does have a particular feel, not to mention look really cool.)

They also have a cow! Moo.

Have a look at these fantastic screenies:
    (for more of this eye-candy please check http://www.senileteam.com/r4shots.php)

Source: Dreamcast-Scene.com Forums

pretty cool, it looks pretty professional. sort of like GTA2. I probably wont end up buying it, due to my inability to buy stuff over the net. but it still is very interesting. Man i wish I had learnt c++ over java, I counld of been doing this sort of stuff (not to this extent of this professionalism).

Java does have game libraries, including an OpenGL library which you can use. Of course, none of this will work on a dreamcast, but I have seen some pretty impressive 3D java games. So don't feel bad for learning java, it is a way nicer language to use than c++.

just my 2cents

Thats the problem i wanted it to work on the DC. Never theless when i hit university I probably end up doing c++.

Thread Information