Thats right "The Eagle Has Landed" the KickStarter GCW Zero consoles have arrive with the fixed D-Pad and buttons. You all have asked a couple questions so I will take time to answers those also.
1. Will the consoles when shipped have tracking yes all packages will be trackable bu USPS.com and Stamps.com links.
2. What about resellers like Dragonbox.de shipping the consoles at this point we are still trying to work out a way but as always when it comes down to the VAT either I pay it or you pay it.
Either way it's not going to be a small amount for me or you who ever pays it, I won't be reimbursed in anyway and it was not calculated into your shipping cost as no one can calculate what each countries VAT or customs fee will be as they differ.
One person same country got charged two pounds another almost thirty pounds same country same customs for the GCW Zero SE. The paperwork was filled out the same so no ryhm or reason to differences.
3. We will start flashing consoles tonight and follow through till Sunday and start shipping on Monday. All SE models that are left from d-pad replacement will ship by Staurday and Monday.
4. As for address changes we are going to reset the webform so everyone can put there new address in if it has changed from address you originally put in when you made your pledge. I will post the link as soon as we reset it as an update.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...d/posts/549930