Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: ngPsp - Neo Geo Pocket Emu for PSP V1.0

NGPSP Author

RedKing14CA,

Stop spamming my topic about metal slug. If you want help go make a topic on the forums but for the love of god stop spamming my topic before I have to take action against your account (I do have moderator controll).

NGPSP Author

Hey to all the Neo Geo Pocket fans out there. Here is a new version. The big improvement is faster speeds.
    YAY

Its a decent boost that makes it much more playable now. I hope you all enjoy.

Oh source for the new build will come next week (probably monday). I just dont have enough time to clean it up for posting.

cant get this thing to run, i need HELP please, i have the emu running but i cant seem to have the rom to load, i press all the buttons but nothing happens, i created all the folders and everything done right just that the rom wont load can someone help me out PLEASE i really want this emu to work looks neat!!!!!! nexis if you or anyone could help i would appreciate it ALOT!!!!!!!!

help!!!!

DCEmu Newbie

By looking at some of your other topics, I'm not even sure you're talking about this emulator - this is the Neo Geo Pocket emulator.

Nexis, this is going great! Already getting considerably faster! Great work.

NGPSP Author

Quote Originally Posted by rest05
    cant get this thing to run, i need HELP please, i have the emu running but i cant seem to have the rom to load, i press all the buttons but nothing happens, i created all the folders and everything done right just that the rom wont load can someone help me out PLEASE i really want this emu to work looks neat!!!!!! nexis if you or anyone could help i would appreciate it ALOT!!!!!!!!

help!!!!
    Did you actualy read the readme file? Did you unzip your roms into the folder? (this does not suport zips). Are the extensions .ngp/.ngc/.NGP/.NGC ?

Are they 100% in memstick:/psp/games/ngPsp/roms/ ?

NGPSP Author

!! Help !!

Anybody willing to donate to me a PSP? I want to write adhavoc & Infrastructure librarys to be used by all emulators for multiplayer.

PLEASE !! I need a 2nd psp to do such (must be 1.5 or lower). Anybody willing to give me one or if not be willing to donate some $$ twards getting one?

I'll dedicate the next build of ngPsp to you & give you an early version.

-- Edit --
    Please see first post in this topic. I have put up a link for a paypal donation box. All funds are going twards a 2nd psp for development. So if you can help out (even only a $1) it will be aperciated and you will be thanked in future builds.

-- Note regarding next build --
    I am having a hell of a time trying to get the sound working. It just does not like me. So it might be a while for sound.

Good note is I finaly found a ngp bios and I am trying to get it properly working in the emulator. It works on most games but a few games go bonkers. I've also put in proper stop point so if an unhandled opcode is found. It will notify you and return you to the main menu.

Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Lets start the ball rolling

Ive sent a donation of $20 to get this donation underway

I would.. but im broke... I will just have to give you a cyber hug till i make some cash, expect a donation from me in the future though.

back onto the topic of the emulator.. any updates? the sdk is showing some signs of manipulating the gpu, do you have any plans to take advantage of this in future builds?

DCEmu Newbie

I poped in $10 I'd love to see more network multiplayer EMUs..... ROck On nexis2600

NGPSP Author

Quote Originally Posted by 1timeuser
    I would.. but im broke... I will just have to give you a cyber hug till i make some cash, expect a donation from me in the future though.

back onto the topic of the emulator.. any updates? the sdk is showing some signs of manipulating the gpu, do you have any plans to take advantage of this in future builds?
    Dont worrie man. Don't feel obligated to donate. It's just the people who can help it will be wonderful for them to help out so I can get it done.

Regarding the emulator. I have not jumped to the new sdk yet. Mostly its been me working in other areas of the emulator at the current time. I will eventualy soon get over to the new sdk and take use of the 2d stuff.

Like i mention in a previos post. I have been working on trying to get bios suport. This will be wonderful since no ngpc emu out there I know of officialy suports the real bios and lets you boot up the menu. It's quite cool the internal bios for ngp(c) systems. As well with the bios, it might help in getting the emulator more twards proper accuracy.

I also have been racking my brain over audio with no luck still. I have to tinker with it some more over the week.

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information