Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: ngPsp - Neo Geo Pocket Emu for PSP V1.0

NGPSP Author

Quote Originally Posted by EX-Danza
    i have a question. when u are in game how do u get back to the menu? Also when u are in game the home button will not let u press yes to get out of the game.
    By default it should be select. The 1.3 build had an issue of the config file not saving a exit to menu key but 1.3.1 has that fixed. You can configure this if you like in the option menu.

Also yes I know of the home button issue. I am not exactly sure whats wrong with it. As you can in the main menu select to exit to bios which calls on the same functions as the home button.

NGPSP Author

Quote Originally Posted by Amikron
    Also, I heard mention of Ad-hoc compatibility, will that allow me to link to play a game like CfC with my girlfriend on her psp?
    In the future yes. It's not finished yet but once my wifi librarys are finished you can play any ngp(c) game against another person with a psp & the emulator installed.

DCEmu Newbie

(mods delete this post please)

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nexis2600
    In the future yes. It's not finished yet but once my wifi librarys are finished you can play any ngp(c) game against another person with a psp & the emulator installed.
    That's going to be awesome, this is a great program man! My girlfriend never even heard of one of theese(neogeo pocket) till I showed her it recently, and she fell in love with the game(card fighter's clash) for some reason. Who am I to try and stop her hehe

Good luck in your development and if you need any testers let me know.

i have decided that sound is dumb.....................grrrrrrr............

PSP Coder

chu chu my rocket,

I sadly am a $#@! sound coder. I dont know why but I am never good at figuring it out. Sucks I can't get proper working sound. I might have to bug smiths for help.

its fine realy although i have a new problem with sonic for you(don't you just love it)on world three act 2 half way through the level it freezes in a way.........

PSP Coder

Quote Originally Posted by chu_chu_my_rocket
    its fine realy although i have a new problem with sonic for you(don't you just love it)on world three act 2 half way through the level it freezes in a way.........
    I'll look into that later on today.

DCEmu Rookie

Is there anything special you have to do to get the game to work. I have the rom in the rom folder with the .npg extension...is there a special file needed? I can't seem to figure out why the game won't load.

PSP Coder

Quote Originally Posted by dman32
    Is there anything special you have to do to get the game to work. I have the rom in the rom folder with the .npg extension...is there a special file needed? I can't seem to figure out why the game won't load.
    Try renaming your files to .ngp extension since .npg is not supported.

Thread Information