Thread: Forza 2 due June 8

Blog Entries

xbox 360 Forza 2 due June 8

Forget getting out this summer. Who needs a sun tan anyway - Forza Motorsport 2 is slated for a June release so that puts and end to your beach-going, sun-tanning antics for at least two months.

June 8 is the big day, which puts us around three weeks behind the US where the game will launch in May. That means we'll have some tough competition when we get on Live for some online action.

Colin McRae: Dirt, PGR 4 and Sega Rally are also due this year. What an awesome line-up for race fans.

via cvg

you confused me for a second i thought you meant june 8th for the us date i was gonna get pissed

DCEmu Newbie

Dammit, i hate how we have to wait longer here

I mean, in the olden days they used to use the excuse that they had to modify the game for PAL etc, because of more lines on the screen it meant a bit of work adding (ugh) black borders etc.

But come on, nowadays the hardware can handle it all the same because the highest common denominator is the same all over the world (1080i/1080p)..

OK, maybe mainland europe has to have translations, but that still doesn't hold up the argument as to why the UK always has to wait longer!!

Delay or no delay, at least Forza 2 is finally coming anyway, and I'm looking forward to it loads

Will

Thread Information