A tv with a built in Nes, awesome

This is an Original Sharp Nintendo TV. I bought this is January of 1990, but it is dated 1989. I bought it at K-Mart and it was the last one. It came with two original controllers, manual, remote, and the TV control door which had been taken off. I have misplaced the remote and the TV control door, but would send them to the winning bidder if and when I find them. I am still looking.
The condition of this TV/game console is very good. It plays well and sounds good, we bought it for a bedroom TV, so really never used the gaming part, and was only played a few times. All four feet are excellent and no cracks or chips. TV case has a small sc$#@! on the bottom right of the cabinet not very visible, see picture. Screen glass is very good as is the rest of the TV case. Game door is fine and working. I powered it up and played Bases Loaded II, as you can see in the pictures. It is rare to get one of these gaming TV's in such good shape, fewer people are selling them. This is your chance to get a very good system. It has been in an environmentally controlled conditions, with no smoke or pet damage. I take very good care of things.
Included: Two original controls, they appear new. One pair of original Rabbit ears, they came with it. Bases Loaded II game, power cord, intact and like new condition and of course the TV Console.
I will ship using a packaging store which insures $99.00 and will ship on weekdays immediately. If the bid goes to or over $500 I will ship Free, no International and not to Alaska and Hawaii. Payment expected in 3 days and no returns.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Nintendo-TV-/141026554825?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20d5d6 73c9