Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How would you change the PlayStation 3?

Blog Entries

ps3 How would you change the PlayStation 3?

via engadget

Remember how would you change? It's the feature where we ask you, the oh-so-demanding reader, how you would change a particular gadget, service, device, etc. Well, how would you change has been on vacation a while, but it's finally friggin back, and since everybody's got video games on the mind this week (and because our last how would you change was for, you guessed it, the original Xbox 360), we're happy to ask: how would you change the PlayStation 3? As usual, we'll get you started with a few of the more obvious changes we'd go with. Personally, we'd really like the PS3:

Gain rumble
    Lose a few bucks off the pricetag.
    Tie down some additional codecs, and perhaps a decent home media streaming system.
    Ready, steady, go!

I'd give it some kind of customisable face place that doesn't look tacky, make it more resilient against scratches, BRING BACK THE RUMBLE, make motion sensing up to WII standard.

o and I'd forward the release dates of GTA, MGS and Mercenaries 2. if that counts.

Blog Entries

um make it do less crap that my pc can do so that it wouldnt be so freaking expensive.

DCEmu Regular

I would remove the expenssive Blueray drive and remplace it by something actuelly usefull to make games. Like an extra 512mo of video memory...

DCEmu Newbie

Rumble is #1 right know for me!!! MLB 2k7 sucks with out rumble. Better online I know HOME is coming, but September is so far away. Also a way to customize the XMB to your liking. As far as better games they are on the way!!!

DCEmu Newbie

There are a number of things, in no particular order...
    1, Make connect.com work with the PS3, oh and firefox, I really think Sony are missing a trick.
    2, Get rid of the green mode for DVD/Blue Ray movies on RGB output, not everyone has a HD telly, I'm saving up, I've just bought a £425 consol!!
    3, Let the Linux users/Devs have access to the RSX. PS3 running a Beryl enabled desktop, yummy.
    4, Maybe music videos on the store?

they are already adding rumble so really i dunno yer make it not scratch so easy

Well, I really don't care about the scratching thing, because really it's just gonna be sitting there for like 5-10 years, I would like to have rumble back. I would also like to have a decent WWE game come out, dunno if there is, but I'll buy in when it comes out and when I buy a PS3 in the summer hopefully...
    I would also like it to have a better browser, not that it sucks, but Firefox is a much better browser.
    I would also like to make games a little more like Wii, it has sixaxis, so what the F*ck are they waiting for.
    Also, this is wishful thinking, but I would love to have homebrew up and running on the PS3.

make it cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by PLZKLLME0080 View Post
    make it cheaper.
    much cheaper

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information