Thread: PCSX2 WIP News - PlayStation 2 emulator for PC

ps2 PCSX2 WIP News - PlayStation 2 emulator for PC

via PCSX2 official site

Busy is certainly one way to describe PCSX2 development currently!

Progress on PCSX2 0.9.4 is coming along nicely with several members of the team making some significant additions to the project!

Zerofrog has fixed the SPS (Spikey Polygon Syndrome) that plagued Kingdom Hearts 2, making the game much more viewable and almost playable!

To demonstrate this, below are 10 High Quality shots from various areas of the game, but take special note when viewing the images...why?

ZeroGS development has also continued during this hectic time, and those of you with great GPU's can enjoy 8x and 16x render target (referred to as AA within the plugin).

Also head on over to our videos section to get a video of Kingdom Hearts 2 being played! Video is provided as a torrent so please seed!

Saqib has recently been working hard on memory card issues, testing is still under way however thanks to his work games like Phantasy Star Universe are now getting ingame and the ever popular Resident Evil 4 can now load saves, and if all goes to plan - save to!

Refraction is also busy and after his success with Path 3 work has turned his attention to other issues, thanks to his work Tekken 5 is now getting ingame! Currently Tekken 5 can't be classed as playable as characters are totally lacking in the Y dimension!

Plenty more where all this came from...watch this space!

Direct link to Kingdom Hearts 2 video torrent: here

WoW! THATS FULL SPEED AND SOUND!
    Does that means i dont have to add a mod-chip to my PS2 in order to play Xenosaga? (i live in europe)

Quote Originally Posted by Justise View Post
    WoW! THATS FULL SPEED AND SOUND!
    Does that means i dont have to add a mod-chip to my PS2 in order to play Xenosaga? (i live in europe)
    Exactly, you don't need a chip for your PS2. Also PCSX2 is good because you can use save/load states, unlimited memory cards, region free I hope you have a good computer

niiiiiiice

Quote Originally Posted by JKKDARK View Post
    Exactly, you don't need a chip for your PS2. Also PCSX2 is good because you can use save/load states, unlimited memory cards, region free I hope you have a good computer
    I have quete a PC (for greece's standarts at least)...

(/take a look at the site...)

Your comatibility list says that the most imprtand parts of Xenosaga are not working very well... The only episode of xenosaga europe has receave is episode 2 (not even episode 1), and i hoped that i could play the series at least via emulator!
    Call me when all of the episodes works perfectly.

Awesome, a ps2 emu for pc

cant wait for its release.

just extracted my SCPH-50001 Bios and ready to play ps2 on pc

Thread Information