After two long weeks, the DreamZone forums (part of the DCEvolution Network) finally are back.

Curtiss Grymala wrote:
There seems to have been a serious issue with our server over the last week or so, which rendered the DreamZone boards completely inaccessible.

I have set up a new installation of YaBB on a different server, and restored as much of the original information as possible.

This copy of YaBB does not currently include any of the modifications that I had installed on the DreamZone boards initially.

Please feel free to use the forums again as you normally would. However, please also realize that there are some features that are no longer available on the boards due to the missing modifications. Until I have a chance to look back over the modifications and attempt to install some of them (which will probably be a few weeks at minimum), you will not be able to use the phpBB-style themes. Those include subSilver, subBlack and subTrail.

The temporary address of the new boards is http://dchelp.net/cgi-bin/dreamzoneboards.com/YaBB.pl

Welcome back to the boards, and I apologize for any inconvenience.