Thread: Pro Cycling Manager / Tour de France 2007 : The first info!

Blog Entries

psp Pro Cycling Manager / Tour de France 2007 : The first info!

Via focus Home

The 2007 cycling season starts now!

To celebrate the launch of the 2007 pro cycling season, Focus Home Interactive and Cyanide today released the first images for their upcoming cycling game - Pro Cycling Manager/Tour de France 2007. Already one of the most popular sport titles on PC, the Pro Cycling series will be expanded to include Pro Cycling/Tour de France 2007 on PSP, marking the first time the Pro Cycling license is available on a console.

In development by Cyanide Studio, the new Pro Cycling Manager/Tour de France 2007 for PC strives to create the ultimate in sports simulation, while still being approachable to newcomers to the series. The Management game's career mode has received a significant reworking, offering a more intuitive interface, transfer system, simulation engine and scouting tools. These updated features have been modeled on real-world cycling to give players the truest feeling of being a team manager. In real-time mode, the gameplay has been fine-tuned and made even more comprehensive than ever, opening up new possibilities in the races, and an improved AI for more varied behavior to generate an incredibly realistic gameplay experience.

The graphics in Pro Cycling Manager/Tour de France 2007 have also been updated to make use of modern features such as shaders, shadowing and new textures. These features, when combined with the updated gameplay, will give players the feeling of being dropped right into the center of the racing action.

The PSP™ version, Pro Cycling/Tour de France 2007, is being specifically designed to take advantage of the features of Sony's® PlayStation Portable handheld system. The real-time simulation aspect of the game is enhanced and the game sets a faster pace than its PC brother. With careers lasting up to five seasons, unique gameplay modes which include time trials, sprints and optimized race lengths, Pro Cycling/Tour de France 2007 on PSP is a lean, mean portable dream. Players and cycling fans will love the 20 official teams and their star cyclists, and will experience the most thrilling Tour de France ever, available for the first time on PSP!

Both titles will be released on June 20, 2007.

Download the images (3.95 Mb)
    http://www.cycling-manager.com/img/pcm07/PCM07.rar

ok this is off topic butive been psoting for a while now and when i go to forums psp news it wont let me start my own thread hy is that i can only tart news in the sbmit news section is my rankin to low how many times must i post someone plz help

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Solidsnake3000 View Post
    ok this is off topic butive been psoting for a while now and when i go to forums psp news it wont let me start my own thread hy is that i can only tart news in the sbmit news section is my rankin to low how many times must i post someone plz help
    Solidsnake3000: You hijacked an important thread with an off-topic comment?

You have just insulted every Tour de France rider ever. Keep a close ear open as its hard to hear cyclists coming to get you.

Now HUSH, lets listen for more very important Tour de France news...

wow...
    sounds pretty stupid

Thread Information