Klei Entertainment's excellent 2D stealth game Mark of the Ninja is getting its first bit of DLC with the Special Edition add-on, due 16th August on XBLA and Steam. [Editor's note: We were originally mistakenly informed that it would be coming out the 15th. We apologise for the error.]For $4.99 / 400 Microsoft Points (about £3.25), this expansion will add one new prequel level, two new items, and a new costume that focuses on items and non-lethal takedowns.Furthermore, it will add an optional developer's commentary track to every stage, including the new one. Game director Nels Anderson told me "it's a ton of commentary. it's about 25 pages written out from a bunch of different members of the team. Commentary is something I wish more games did, so I'm super excited to get this out there."We at EG were very fond of Mark of the Ninja. Our Dan Whitehead called it "an embarrassment of riches," in his Mark of the Ninja review. "A game that never rests on its laurels and offers ample replay value, Mark of the Ninja is a much-needed shot in the arm for Live Arcade's lacklustrer summer offering," he concluded.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...team-next-week