Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcing Xandu's Media Player 2 (XMP2)

Ice Cold, You talk to much with your bad english skills. You need to stfu once in a while. Go out and get a life dawg. You have nothing to say about my mother on top or whatever, You aint know my mom. You retard piece of crap. I oughtta slit your throat and feed it to your momma. F**k, sroon, F**k Ice cold. I hope you die!!!. Mother F**kers

Quote Originally Posted by lilcrazyaznboy View Post
    Ice Cold, You talk to much with your bad english skills. You need to stfu once in a while. Go out and get a life dawg. You have nothing to say about my mother on top or whatever, You aint know my mom. You retard piece of crap. I oughtta slit your throat and feed it to your momma. F**k, sroon, F**k Ice cold. I hope you die!!!. Mother F**kers
    banned!

-back on topic-

Banned

its released now anyway , lock the thread, nothing else can be said

DCEmu Old Pro

Nah, only a preview has been released and the other thread has been locked anyway.

DCEmu Old Pro

Thanks Xandu for the media player. I realize it's incomplete, but after messing with the menu's for a bit I got it playing some mp3's and seems to work ok. Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

DCEmu Old Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jamotto View Post
    Thanks Xandu for the media player. I realize it's incomplete, but after messing with the menu's for a bit I got it playing some mp3's and seems to work ok. Keep up the good work. :thumbup:
    Please enlighten me how you got the files playing?

Btw Xandu, I tried it with more files and it works alot better now Still won't play MP3's yet, but i'm sure it's just a small bug.

Cloudy

The incomplete version played mp3 files fine for me. Specific info: 3.40oe, put folders into game150, my music's in PSP/Music/, and have 524 mp3 tracks (128 kbps)

Just wondering, is there any plans to implement a shuffle feature in the complete release?

DCEmu Old Pro

Ah, I realised where my problem lay. I altered the script to read from /MUSIC/ where, the early version is hardcoded to /PSP/MUSIC

I since fixed that, and I can say it plays the MP3's nice Needs some interface work, and the MP3's I tried play choppy (Although, could be due to pikey), but other than that it seems good

Cloudy

DCEmu Legend

Wow this is just really, really sad... So many people flaming and arguing for nothing. Just give it a rest already god dammit. Xandu is a fine coder and XMP1 proves that and while I haven't tried the incomplete XMP2 I have faith that one day it will be finished and great and will have a firm place on my 4 gigabyte stick.

Whats even worse is how other coders are sitting here flaming as well. Honestly guys, these scenes are full of too many critics to be critical of EACH OTHER. Constructive criticism is one thing, but this is just counterproductive...

If you have nothing good to say, then don't say anything at all.

DCEmu Old Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudhunter View Post
    Please enlighten me how you got the files playing?
    Cloudy

the X button opens a directory and the O button plays an mp3 file. The menu's highlighter seems to be off by one. I have to scroll down with the d pad once to get to the first directory that I store my music in.

Thread Information