Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcing Xandu's Media Player 2 (XMP2)

DCEmu Coder

iPodMock (the code you stole from) still kicks this apps butt.
    Mine features everything yours has (how ironic!) except for that crappy lyric support, which you just kinda dumped everything onto the screen...
    Oh, and mine has games (breakout, pong), themes (linux theme shown at bottom of post), calendar, tasks, notes, remote support, fullscreen/inscreen visualizer, spatial (surround) sound, ipod transition between menus, USB mode, and other cool goodies.
    I cant wait to see how you are the only lua player coder (besides me) in existance to get the scrolling code on your own.

To all the non-believers, yes, its real, and its spectacular! (Especially the surround sound mode!)

DCEmu Newbie

Oh, wait, Xandu, I forgot, you stole a very early version of ipodmock without all the features. Sucks for you.

DCEmu Coder

***the XMP2 theory***

Lets compare images from the video and the ones he posted.
    Now Playing
    Screenshot

Video

Library
    Screenshot

Video

RESULTS:
    omg look at the size of the font...and like on the library, the video has a shadow and overlaps the next track..
    Xandu got lolhax'd

Im getting it but wens it comin out?

lol...
    youresam sounds jealous though....
    no offence.....
    but if it was a rip who cares...
    as long as it is RELEASED...
    lol....
    ipodmock didn even hav a proper version release

Quote Originally Posted by PSPHax0r9 View Post
    Hey Xandu! Great job completely and obviously ripping off the code from youresam's ipodmock, which you scammed an early alpha of!

You are a douchebag. You are usually on the QJ forums, yet, for some ODD reason, you decided to make a thread on dcemu this time. hmm...I wonder why....Oh! Wait! because THE ORIGINAL CODER OF THIS (YOURESAM) GOES ON THE QJ FORUMS. I can't believe how blatant this is, too. Seriously, I would have expected more than changing the font and making the top bar larger. Oh, wait, no I wouldn't.

In conclusion, great job stealing code from an early version of youresam's ipodmock, keep up the great work!
    It's not the same you retard....

I haven't stole anything off iPodmock..
    Plus XMP1 is already released you can take a look at that

youresam, why dont you take a look at the code when it's released? Or even look at XMP 1 if you want..
    And at least its going to be released..

Im looking forward to using this Keep up the great work

Quote Originally Posted by youresam View Post
    ***the XMP2 theory***

Lets compare images from the video and the ones he posted.
    Now Playing
    Screenshot

Video

Library
    Screenshot

Video

RESULTS:
    omg look at the size of the font...and like on the library, the video has a shadow and overlaps the next track..
    Xandu got lolhax'd
    What's that got to do with anything?? You're saying that the screenshots and video doesn't look the same?
    The screenshots are supposed to show basically how it looks and doesn't have to be exact screenshots. Who cares anyway?

And about stealing the code, you have no proof at all that he has stolen code. So before you make false accusations find the facts first.

Having looked at both sites these look really similar, but without a release or source code, youresam hasn't got much in the way of evidence.
    BUT, if Xandu did use the code without creditting youresam, (and I say IF) then that's not cool. Not cool at all!

Lets keep it civil in here and not start a conflict, as i liked the way you all at least handled yourselves so far.

my thoughts-

It would indeed be false in my opinion to think that -xandu- stole code because this is a update to his application. Indeed XMP has been out for a while youresam you could easily go check XMP and take a look at the code if you feel so strongly.

Also about Ipodmock youresam have you even put out a release? If you haven't then theres no real reason to get upset. If you did theres still no reason to get upset because theres going to be countless coders who do media player clones and infact some might be identical. The true goal is to get it as close to imitating the theme like Ipod ect.....

Its really nothing to get upset over. Im sure -Xandu- will put a release out soon and clear everything up.

Thank you

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information