Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OE firmware in DevHook?

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by hartleyshc View Post
    DA has explained this a few times. devhook in its current state cant handle both kernels being loaded and the switching between the two.
    (mild rant, hashin!)
    If this is truly the case, if DA has gone on record stating it, it woulda been nice to see that posted somewhere a lot earlier instead of a slew of the "just install OE" type of posts; I think I know I can "just install OE" and if I wanted to do that, I wouldn't start a topic about not installing OE.
    (mild rant over)

If it can't be done, it can't be done, so I either won't go to OE, I'll get some other cheap / used PSP to bork around with, etc. I am going to go ahead and leave my 1.5FW virgin and pristine, since I have counted roughly one zillion times in a row how people have done this or that to their PSP's and then said, "oh damn! if only!" when something cooler comes out that works best on 1.5.

I may have started this just in time to be totally moot, however, thanks to this. (Although I think many if not most would be just as justifiably squeamish about installing that thing... )

i have been doing that all day and some games work but the game i want to play (metal gear solid portable ops) wont work, and i dont want it to get repaired by sony because my 3.40oe-a firmware will be gone,

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information