Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does having lots of rep make you look bad!?

Unhappy Does having lots of rep make you look bad!?

i am a good enough guy and i have lots of rep. now i was wondering if having all these dots makes me look BAD rather than good. i'm not one to rep people saying simply "rep me back", i have never begged for rep and i have never even put "+rep me" in my sig. i know lots of others DO do all of this and i think i look to some people like one of these rep $#@!s. this would be a shame as i like to think i am one of the least argumentative, most likeable and most level headed members here right now and i don't want people thinking i'm a dirty little rep slut.

Canada, Ruler of Patriarch of Constantinople and Vicar of the Hagia Sofia

no mang, you lookin good

yea i know alot of people that have plus rep me in there sig but they never help others, i help noobs all the time and i have a bunch of rep, i bet you help too thats why u have a bunch of rep.

but for all the noobs that have +rep me in your sig, please take it out becuase its not gonna improve your chances of getting repped, also rep is for fun so chill and it doesnt matter

yeah basically, i just think it might make some people take one look and go "REP $#@!" and think less of me...

Canada, Ruler of Patriarch of Constantinople and Vicar of the Hagia Sofia

why did eveyone get crazy about rep all of a sudden anyway? It used to not matter at all...

yeah i know. after some members had their rep taken the "rep explosion" happened. junk was in a bad state at the time and had some major changes. i'm pretty sure the "rep explosion" will be a well remembered part of dcemu history!

also it had something to do with wraggy and kaiser puttting up their reps. everyone was like "woah he has 3 frickin' dots!".

thats why i ask for -rep! im a rebel

yea there's very few people here that have all that rep and in my opinion they deserve it
    from now on who ever has a "+rep me" in there sig i will give em minus rep so they dont beg and dont be rep hores guahahahahahaha

and wolfpack ur cool i will always minus rep u wen i can just to see u with all those red dots

i bet money that wen u get all of ur red dots every body is going to want them that is so gay if it happens

yeah well done on that actually, you are getting ever closer! i bear no grudge with you because your thing is alittle quest of sorts

Blog Entries

about 6 months ago NO ONE had much rep and then all of the sudden it became a fad to have lots of rep.

i get rep all the time saying "rep trade" and crap like that... i think if you dont have a lot of posts and you have a lot of rep then yes it does make you look bad.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information