Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: MapThis0499_beta - featuring localization, basic sound, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    LOCAL_CHARSET - defines the order in which the image parts of
    system/localfont_small.png
    system/bigfont.png
    are linked to your local letter codes
    You only need to define it if you have non-latin latters in your local alphabet..

Use irShell or xmb plugins to make screenshots of the menus...

PM leaod - he may have blank keyboard templates.. if not - you'll need to "clean" it with photoshop
    Hi Densika
    I just got your application running on my PSP with Firmware 3.52 M33-2 and the PSP-290 GPS module from sony and i even made some maps over sunny Sweden and the Stockholm region "I got about 1.4Gb data on my first try "

Im writing a "How To Guide on a Swedish Forum and im even including a Flash guide on how to install your software on the site and im wondering if thats ok with you and if i might be of assistande translating the program into diffrent languages

I know both Swedish, Polish and some German :thumbup: Working in Photoshop is no problem if customising charsets would be needed. And even including speachfiles

PM me if it sounds intresting.

Cheers
    /Pendragon

Sure, create a new thread, called language packs/internationalization and put attach your files there....

Thanks

DCEmu Newbie

Wow PDG,thats great and wonderfull idea.i want to know how do you get running map this on CFw 3.52 M33.

Nice nice and the greatest are a translation for any nationalizations

good luck all and thanks deniska

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    Sure, create a new thread, called language packs/internationalization and put attach your files there....

Thanks
    Cool ill get right on it.

And heres a tip for you for the next version of MapThis
    in the folder System make a folder called Languagepack and code in support to change languagefiles and preset a confing for that country that you may choose as default instead in MapThis :thumbup:

For example:
    /System/Languagepacks/Sweden/ *Swedish translation + Configfile*
    /System/Languagepacks/Poland/ *Polish translation + Configfile*
    /System/Languagepacks/Germany/ *German translation + Configfile*
    /System/Languagepacks/England/ *English translation + Configfile*
    /System/Languagepacks/America/ *American translation + Configfile*
    and so on

And maby some subfolders in each config for customized graphix and sounds while youre at it.

/system/languagepacks/Swedish with sub folders like /images /sounds /config /help "or just let the config and help file be in the "/sweden" languegefolder root

Ooh by the way, do you have .PSD files for Photoshop or so from all images with text and maby fonts ? i would love to help out there too and translate it all

Quote Originally Posted by Airwave View Post
    Wow PDG,thats great and wonderfull idea.i want to know how do you get running map this on CFw 3.52 M33.

Nice nice and the greatest are a translation for any nationalizations

good luck all and thanks deniska
    Oh it was tough *Lol*
    If it is okay with you i can direct you to a Swedish forum where i made some flash movies of how to extraxt prx files and how to set up the MapThis on a PSP running Custom FW 3.52 M33-2

http://forum.psxcare.com/support/sho...30&postcount=1

Just look in the quoted section Step 1 and Step 3 is in Swedish, step two isnt finished but im working on it. And if Deniska wants a translation i can ad that to a Close Captioning feature in the program ( CC button on the flash )

DCEmu Newbie

Default my psp-290 seems broken ?

Hi....I just got a PSP-290 GPS receiver from play-asia.com and I tried to use that. But it doesn't work at all for me....

even though I can run MapThis! 0.505 version on my 3.71 m33 OE PSP phat, view and scroll all over the maps that I downloaded using GMDL including hybrid, but the (connection) signal signs isn't supposed to change in the program. I press square button and it said "GPS mode on" but connection strength stay at zero, colour is RED and Why ? I don't see any signs of the GPS device when I attached at USB showing it's power on like blinking green light...sounding or whatever....It happens even when I connect while plugged as I saw someone said can only work while plug-in. I think it's been broken even before me ? or not ?

I running on 3.71 kernel mode as I don't know where to put files when run on 1.50. For now, I put all files into psp/game/.

It took too much time for me but still doesn't work and please, help me...I'd really appreciate your help and also thanks in advance for reading my long texts.

try installing version 0.520 in to /PSP/GAME/371 directory.
    make sure ENABLESERIALPORT=0 in config.txt file

check GPS INFO screen to see if you get any satellites , gps time is running, etc..
    if not - perhaps you have to clean up some registry keys - read the FAQs

Hi,guys..been reading thru the threads this whole week..
    i installed 0.499 beta inot my game352 folder..i can get the mapthis to run and i got a view of the map..i can scroll ard etc..but i am not able to get it to lock onto any satelites nor does it detect any satelite in range..the only thing tat runs is the triptime...the rest all stay still..even when i take it out ..30 mins later it still shows the same thing..gps strength is 0 and gps state is on off..i really cant find any other ways to solve..can anyone give me directions? Thks ! oh and by the way , i am using psp 290 , on version 3.52 M33-2 . I got the GAME352 folder and 2 folders inside. Mapviewer and mapviewer% inside.Pls advise..

Quote Originally Posted by PDG View Post
    Hi Densika
    I just got your application running on my PSP with Firmware 3.52 M33-2 and the PSP-290 GPS module from sony and i even made some maps over sunny Sweden and the Stockholm region "I got about 1.4Gb data on my first try "

Im writing a "How To Guide on a Swedish Forum and im even including a Flash guide on how to install your software on the site and im wondering if thats ok with you and if i might be of assistande translating the program into diffrent languages

I know both Swedish, Polish and some German :thumbup: Working in Photoshop is no problem if customising charsets would be needed. And even including speachfiles

PM me if it sounds intresting.

Cheers
    /Pendragon
    PDG, i saw you have the same version as me..can teach me step by step on the installing part? Guess you saw my problems on the last post .. GPS state off, no satelites in view , when i press square , only trip time is moving..nothing else is moving.. tried taking it with me ard..but 30 mins later still the same thing..

Quote Originally Posted by moonlord04 View Post
    PDG, i saw you have the same version as me..can teach me step by step on the installing part? Guess you saw my problems on the last post .. GPS state off, no satelites in view , when i press square , only trip time is moving..nothing else is moving.. tried taking it with me ard..but 30 mins later still the same thing..
    Version 0.499 is quite old
    Try the 0.5xx newer ones instead, and try to adapt my old guides i have included to my signature

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information