Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Daedalus R11 Released! - Nintendo 64 Emulator for the PSP

DCEmu Newbie

Nobody has posted the sunday update? :

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/new...ote=1&p=450305

Super Smash Bros - Dynarec Update

This is just a quick update to let everyone know I've finally figured out why the dynarec wasn't working in Super Smash Bros. The problem has taken a lot longer to identify than I'd hoped - in part because it was a particularly tricky bug but also because I've not had as much time to work on Daedalus recently as I would have liked.

Anyway, I managed to spend a few hours this weekend isolating the problem, and after a little experimentation I've been able to come up with a temporary workaround. With the fix in place SSB is running at around 30-40fps in game on the PSP, which is very exciting.

Now that I've identified the problem my next job is to come up with a permanent, robust solution to help fix similar problems in other roms. I also want to add some improved checks in the debug build to help spot other situations where this problem arises.

For those that are interested I'll post an update shortly (within the next day or so) with some of the technical details.

-StrmnNrmn

Yeah it's been posted, thanks anyway.

Default Could anyone please help me?

Hi I just got my PSP for my birthday thanks to my girlfriend. But anyway, I need some help looking for The best Emulators to use and where to get good roms. I don't want like EVERY system emulator ever. But if someone could please contact me and let me know where to go or even link me would be great.

I'm not going to lie I am rarely on this forum It's mostly a reading thing than posting thing for me. But there are other ways to contact me.

e-mail = [email protected]
    AIM = SeNOYuNG

The only Emulators I want are for ...

SNES
    NES
    Nintendo 64
    Playstation 1
    ------------------

And the games I'll get once I find out the place to go for roms or WHATEVER I need to play them.

And I also heard that once you put these emulators on. You can't play the UMD discs anymore. Is that true? Please contact me at ANYONE'S earliest convinience. The thought of playing Final Fantasy VII wherever and whenever I want is amazing.

Thanks in Advance for the help.

=SeNO=

I keep getting a bad or broken zip file every time I try to unzip it...tried all three links and the same thing happened each time.

dont revive this thread, R12 is out. look for that.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread Information