Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: SNEmul v0.5 beta released - Snes Emulator for Nintendo DS

DCEmu Rookie

Donkey Kong Country is not working for me anymore.

Edit: Got it working but only by pressing the select button. It will freeze not long after load up if I press nothing. Oh, I'm using an R4DS, if that makes any difference.

Awesome, you should set up a way to donate. I would send a few bucks if you did. This is fantastic.

DCEmu Newbie

OK i'm findleing with supe rmetroid and it runs good but not at the same time. Alot of graphical glitches .. like in all teh squish mode i can't see the ground at all unless i do yscroll bottem. Then when i fight ridley its just basically black ecept for him and me. now when i get to the planet and press start to go in to my menu and map all i see is black. and when samus runs theres weired artifacts. But other then those i would say its running rather well.

awesome, mario working great, no more cutted screen

Quote Originally Posted by Echo1 View Post
    Donkey Kong Country is not working for me anymore.
    Not sure what you're talking about. Works fine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Havikar View Post
    like in all teh squish mode i can't see the ground at all unless i do yscroll bottem.
    That's what is supposed to happen actually. The squish mode only squishes Mode 3, which games usually use for the HUD. Therefore, you're supposed to change it to bottom if you need to and then use the squish option to let the HUD be visible. SNEmulDS does not squish the entire screen like SnezziDS does.

Then when i fight ridley its just basically black ecept for him and me.
    That's a really minor issue.

now when i get to the planet and press start to go in to my menu and map all i see is black.
    Go into the graphics config and change the "BG3 block priority" option. Come to think of it, this might fix the Ridley issue as well, but I'm not sure.

I'm really impressed by the sound quality in Chrono Trigger. Compared to the last version, it's 100 times better. I realize this is because of a game-specific setting in SNEmul.cfg, but it's still awesome.

DCEmu Coder

To all aussies out there:

The graphics bugs in Super International Cricket ar mostly fixed!!! ie, it doesn't glitch when you hit the ball, some unimportant graphics are missing (like when you hit the seagull on the boundry )

Wikid release!

Will I be able to SEE the bosses in Super Mario World, now? I tried selecting every layer mode possible and still I could never see any of the bosses on the alpha release. I had to save then jump around until I accidentally won each boss Don't ask me how, but I got to the forest world by doing this...

Hopefully this release will take care of that?!?!?

DCEmu Newbie

Finally MegamanX is back and working a bit better. Sound as improved a lot (still not prefect), I had to change bg to see dialog and use wait for vblank as the game was game speed was to high.

Cygoku

NOPE. STILL CAN'T SEE ANY BOSSES IN MARIO. And I still have no idea what's up with Crono Trigger. lol

The music is better on all games, though............................

This is fantastic news!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information