Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: SNEmul v0.5 beta released - Snes Emulator for Nintendo DS

DCEmu Newbie

Default the make_.nds.bat..

i downloaded it and extracted it and put it in the same directory as everything else but when i double click it to run it just pops up a black screen for a sec...i have no idea what im suppose to do and the instructions dont help...

Read the DLDI article again, noticing the recommended method for patching with DLDI. You're trying to run a command-line application when you have no knowledge of the command-line, which isn't going to work. Look a couple of sentences above that in the article, as it tells you exactly what to use and how to use it (it really can't be much simpler)

EDIT: darnit, thought you were the guy who needed help with SNEmulDS. Sorry about that.

I'm not exactly sure why it's not launching at all. Do you have all the necessary files in the directory? Like the snesDS.exe program?

Default how do u get this to work

i have a supercard (one) i've tried so many things to get it to work im new to this stuff so i open the program up and it says fs failure continue anyway rompath /snes/

no files found

please put roms in /snes. directiory of your sd card

Follow the directions I posted for malditx by reading the PHWiki articles on SNEmulDS and DLDI.

tarius90, I apologize for my previous post, as I got confused. Read the edit I added. Make sure you downloaded the latest version first and then replace the old snesDS.bin file with the one from the 11-27-05 download.

Default how do u get this to work

i need some step by step instructions on how to get this work on my supercard (one) i tried for like 3 hours trying to get this thing to work so can anyone help me the problem i have is that when i open the program it says cannot find files put roms in /SNES/ folder on ur sd card

...I linked you to step-by-step instructions. I really can't see how much further it can be broken down.

1. Download the latest version
    2. Put snemul.cfg on the root of your card
    3. Patch SNEmulDS.nds with the DLDI file for your card. To do this, download and install DLDIrc like the PHwiki article told you to, selecting the Supercard DS option at the end, and then right-click the SNEmulDS.nds file to select the new patching option that appears.
    4. Copy the patched SNEmulDS.nds file anywhere on your card.
    5. Create a folder called "SNES" on the root of your card.
    6. Copy your games into this SNES folder
    7. Launch SNEmulDS.nds and choose the game to play.

I'm sorry for being cross, but it's honestly not that hard. If you read the PHwiki articles it should be fairly clear what you need to do.

Perhaps my instructions on the PHwiki were too confusing. What part did you get lost at? I'd like to know which parts I need to revise to make them clearer for new users.

Im ready for a new update to this emulator.

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks for including a pre-patched M3 version. Makes things much easier for us Mac users

DCEmu Newbie

I can't get it too work >_>

Homerun, "it doesn't work" does not help us at all. What exactly did you do, and what exactly is the problem?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information