Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: SNEmul v0.5 beta released - Snes Emulator for Nintendo DS

DCEmu Newbie

Finally! a decent working SNES emulator - thank you

DCEmu Newbie

where do u download your roms because there are all ****ing ESA protected or sumthing so I can't download them because of this protection.

DCEmu Newbie

use filesharing or whatever there is always a way to find them

DCEmu Newbie

Never mind. Answered my own question by downloading another torrent of 800+ SNES games. This time they all had a file extension of .SMC, and I found renaming my other ROMS to gamename.smc worked too.

Shame not all ROMs work on the emulator though. So far, about 70% of the ones i've tried load up but don't work properly or don't get past the main menus. Still a nice idea though, could be good if they continue developing and improving it.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tahtah View Post
    where do u download your roms because there are all ****ing ESA protected or sumthing so I can't download them because of this protection.
    Go to www.isohunt.com
    Search for SNES.
    Pick one of the torrents containing hundreds of SNES ROMS.
    Save the torrent file.

use some bittorrent software such as Azureus, uTorrent, BitTornado etc.. to start downloading the files.

DCEmu Newbie

Default anyone wanna tell me how to make this work on...

anyone wanna tell me how to make this work on my games'n music catridge? it keeps just sayin intializing fs or something like that over and over how do you make it reconize your roms? I dont know it says something about /snes/

It will not work on the GnM cart until a DLDI file is made for it so that SNEmulDS can talk to the filesystem. Your only option for SNES emulation would be to use the "quickstart slot-1 instructions" for SNES DS at http://wiki.pocketheaven.com/SNES_DS

Reading the documentation is always good though. If you open the README file with a text editor, you'd find instructions for installing SNEmulDS on your cart. While they won't work for you, it still would have been best if you tried that method first.

DCEmu Newbie

Default i know this off subject but...

dan the man i need help with snes ds i cant make the make_.nds work right.

DCEmu Newbie

Unhappy Datel max media player with 4gb hard drive

Hi, im new in this. I tried to run snesmulds on my mmd but unfortunately i have no success in that. The only version im able to run is snesmulds v3 but i want the version 5 to run on my mmd. I have read about to patch it but i dont understand how to do that. I want if someone can explain how to do that for dummies because im newbe here.

Quote Originally Posted by tarius09 View Post
    dan the man i need help with snes ds i cant make the make_.nds work right.
    You really need to be more specific. "It doesn't work" doesn't help me troubleshoot the problem at all. What exactly is the issue? Is ndstool located in the same directory? Are you saving as the default "snesDS.ds.gba" name?

Quote Originally Posted by malditx View Post
    Hi, im new in this. I tried to run snesmulds on my mmd but unfortunately i have no success in that. The only version im able to run is snesmulds v3 but i want the version 5 to run on my mmd. I have read about to patch it but i dont understand how to do that. I want if someone can explain how to do that for dummies because im newbe here.
    Follow the instructions on http://wiki.pocketheaven.com/SNEmulDS and make sure to pay special attention to step 3 and the related article it links to. In the related article, look at the "getting started" section for your various options and the recommended method.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information