Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: PS3 vs 360

Quote Originally Posted by JKKDARK View Post
    Xbox 360, because i don't want a commercial failure in my home.
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by SnesR0X View Post
    360 games I want:
    Devil May Cry 4
    The Darkness
    Resident Evil 5
    Dead Rising 2
    Halo 3
    Stranglehold
    Assassins Creed
    Possibly Blue Dragon
    Bioshock

Wii games I want:
    Resident evil 4 Wii Edition
    Resident Evil UC
    Smash Bros. Brawl

In my mind those are the best two consoles, unfortionatly the Wii is the lesser of the two
    Same as well. Except take out the "possibly" in Bioshock, its gonna be amazing!

bioshock looks pretty amazing.

#sadly mgs is still ps3 exclusive, but i'm sending a letter to kojima (i really am) and it might not change anything but if enough people did it...

ps3 doesn't have banjo kazooie. for every ps3 game there is a better alternative already on 360 or coming to 360.

for example
    Racers: motorstorm<pgr series, forza 2
    shooters: resistance<gears
    High profile exclusives: mgs4=Halo
    platformers: ratchet<Banjo

the list goes on

1. motorstorm isnt meant to be like any boring track racing game. so thats a unfair comparison.

2. resistace owns gears so much. gears is the most overhyped game in the world.

3. dont even get me started on halo. two words - microsoft fanboys, and mgs is the best series on the planet.

4. i cant comment because i haven't played banjo. but R&C is good.
    PSN (PS3/PS4/Vita)/NintendoID - Triv1umx
    Steam - Rjinswand
    Runescape - Rjinswand

1. yes you can compare, although the type of racing is different, forza and pgr are still far superior games.
    2. i played it and resistance is very bog standard shooter really. nothing special whatsoever, gears is the kind of shooter that sticks so much to the genre stereotypes yet manages to refresh them at the same time.
    3. i love mgs and i will be very disappointed if it doesn't eventually get a 360 release, but as far as high profile exclusive games go, the two look just as good as each other right now.
    4. ratchet is good, banjo is GREAT!

Quote Originally Posted by gdf View Post
    1. yes you can compare, although the type of racing is different, forza and pgr are still far superior games.
    2. i played it and resistance is very bog standard shooter really. nothing special whatsoever, gears is the kind of shooter that sticks so much to the genre stereotypes yet manages to refresh them at the same time.
    3. i love mgs and i will be very disappointed if it doesn't eventually get a 360 release, but as far as high profile exclusive games go, the two look just as good as each other right now.
    4. ratchet is good, banjo is GREAT!
    1.motorstorm is unlike any other racer for any console... it really does not compare. its more of a fighting game than a standard racer.

2. Resistance ...meh, is what it is. it isnt trying to break boundaries, just gives you amazing weapons which make it worht while. again nothing compares to trying to hide from auger fire.

3.MGS4 will never be on the 360. and a genre defining series does not compare to a overhyped shooter.

4. Ratchet isnt really a platformer, its a shooter. and if you believe banjo will not suffer from rares situation then you are much mistaken.

5. Little Big Planet.

little big planet looks good actually, one of the few reasons to posess a ps3. !
    MGS4 WILL be on 360, i just have to send mr h kojima death threats. ratchet IS aplatformer but with shooty bits included, much like jak ii (best not to mention 3 or X eh?) and banjo kazoiie is impossible to ruin. it is such a formulaic platformer but manages to be so good at the same time, so the same template works as long as you keep the level designs fresh.

Canada, Ruler of Patriarch of Constantinople and Vicar of the Hagia Sofia

I screamed in joy when they offcialy announced Devil may Cry 4 for 360, I don't care if I don't get MGS4

wtf DMC 4 for 360 boya another great game for an kik ass console

Really, I played Resistance. To me, its like a Suped-up Call of Duty 2. Gears of War: I bought it 2 months ago, and I still play it online everyday.

There is no equal. Especially not Resistance.

MGS:PO...I don't know what it was about it. I just hated it. I'm not really a stealthy person though. If its like MGS4 I'm not missing much.

Wii: Decent Graphics, but Insane gameplay.
    Xbox: Amazing Graphics, Insane Gameplay.
    PS3: Amazing Graphics but Poor gameplay.

I guess I don't really care all THAT much about graphics then.

Really the only POSSIBLE reason I'd buy a PS# is if KH3 or another Klonoa game was an exclusive on it. KH3 is a possiblity, which makes me sad, but if the PS3 continues this path, maybe Enix will wise-up a bit.

Dream Coder

This isn't exactly the situation, but this is usually how I take to these arguments (I of course, am the guy in the middle):
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information