Thread: Semi Bricked 3.40 OE

DCEmu Newbie

Unhappy Semi Bricked 3.40 OE

Hey, I just updated to 3.40 oe a, and now I'm having some major problems. First of all, when I started it up, all the settings under the recovery menu were wet to 'enabled'. Because of this, my PSP would not start up correctly. HOwever, it was nota problem as I just changed all the settings back to how I like them.

NOW I HAVE A PROBLEM!

after playing my PSP for a while, I quit the game I was playing and everything froze. I tried to reboot the PSP, but it does not startup correctly, so I went to the recovery menu. Once again, all the settings somehow got changed to enabled.

THIS IS MY PROBLEM: I am not able to change the setting back to how I need them because every time I go into the configuration menu, my psp displays a blank blue screen and I am not able to change any settings.

Please, either tell me a way to downgrade to 3.03 oe without having to use the XMB, or can someone upload the setting file from a working psp's flash so I can replace mine, and have the correct settings.

I really need your help, so please help...

Download the 3.02 OE recovery folder here. Then you can run it though the recovery menu.

Recover back to 1.5, then reinstall OE

DCEmu Newbie

Um, yeah. So I put on the recovery folder on my PSP, but when I start up the program it says extracting PRXs from update.pbp.

What am I supposed to use for the "update.pbp"
    Should I use a 1.50 update, or what?

Yes.
    Get the 1.50 update, and rename to UPDATE.PBP, then put it in the recovery folder.

Blog Entries

or you could put the 3.40 OE-A flasher in your game folder and name it RECOVERY and then use recovery..

Recovery or reflashing is not enough. You'll also need to format flash1 - I just had this problem and apparently flash1 can become corrupted.

After reflashing find flash1 formatter (which must be run through recovery) and it should fix the problem.

ETA: http://arch-opterix.com/index.php?in...w_single&ide=4

DCEmu Newbie

Just delete the config file in the root of flash1.
    Worked for me.

Thread Information