Thread: Eidos Developing Exclusive Flight Action Title for Nintendo DS

NDS Eidos Developing Exclusive Flight Action Title for Nintendo DS

via Advanced Media Network

Eidos today announced the development of Glory Days 2, a brand new flight action game for the Nintendo DS that puts intense strategy at the forefront of gameplay tactics.

Players will take on the role of an ace fighter pilot by fusing strategy with shooting tactics in order to deploy units, rescue civilians, capture enemy bunkers amidst unforgettable war battles.

"Glory Days 2 presents a unique blend of strategy and action," said Director of Marketing, Matt Gorman, Eidos, Inc. "The result is a faster and more intelligent gameplay experience unlike anything that is currently out on the Nintendo DS."

Catered exclusively to the Nintendo DS’s unique capabilities, Glory Days 2 will feature three individual gameplay types ranging through 8 environments. An intense and involving multiplayer mode will support of to 8 players simultaneously, allowing for even deeper strategic warfare.

"We are very excited to bring Glory Days 2 to the North American market," said Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Robert Lindsey, Eidos, Inc. "The gameplay is instinctive and fun, and when coupled with a robust multiplayer mode, Glory Days 2 makes one of the best choices for a Nintendo DS game."

In development at Odenis Studios, Glory Days 2 for the Nintendo DS is expected for release sometime this summer. Stay tuned to AMN for complete coverage.

i hope R and L are used properly; that is for tilting/rolling.

DCEmu Newbie

^WHAT?

L and R should be yaw....ALWAYS. Atleast thats my opinion. Personally I think games should allow you to costumize all controls on any flight sim.

Thread Information