Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Snes9xTYL Release Coming Soon

Quote Originally Posted by callsignAPOLLO View Post
    I think I'm the first to post about this new PSP and what it means for the homebrew community;
    One has been posted about it sometime ago
    Hate to break that to ya
    BUT the link has some good screens to the new PSP...Just your post is completely off topic and you should've just looked to see if you could already find a thread about it.

This jackass is just copy/pasting the same bull$#@! it different threads, please mods just delete this ****er quickly, probably will be a while since it's 345am here, I'm out.

I have no intent of disruption many threads, I just wished to mention it on several threads and I will not spam more of the same message on the same thread, if anyone should be booted from this forum it would be a person that insults other people and insinuates curses; sincerely -SISKO

DCEmu Newbie

Just a newbie thought, but after playing the PSX version of chronotrigger on my psp, would it be possible to run a snes emulator designed for the PSX as a PSX game though popstation? It would elimate the problems with the snes emulation itself. I know there were definitly megadrive/genesis and nes emulators for PSX (i had them!).

How do you expect us to take seriously when you are actually spamming that exact message on different threads. Your just a troll on these forums causing distractions, please leave.

Quote Originally Posted by hobo14 View Post
    Just a newbie thought, but after playing the PSX version of chronotrigger on my psp, would it be possible to run a snes emulator designed for the PSX as a PSX game though popstation? It would elimate the problems with the snes emulation itself. I know there were definitly megadrive/genesis and nes emulators for PSX (i had them!).
    Hmm
    If it'll load it up and work, then you have no problem
    Considering MOST of the PS games work fine on it

But seriously Sisko or whatever your name is, don't post things off topic
    It'll piss some people off, and give you a bad name(if you care that is).

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information