Thread: Snes9xTYL Release Coming Soon

DCEmu Rookie

i hope he fixes these things before he quits once and for all

- fix the savestates cus when loaded, they remove sound from the game

- redo the menu to be as simple as the nes and gba menu's

- allow for a WORKING sleep mode during game

- speedups in general

- get starfox and kirby superstar to work

the huge menu, license agreement, and loading intro things are tedious, especially when you have to exit the emulator every time you turn your psp off

sorry but i think it needs to be simpler before a final version is released

very nice. i love this emulator

This is some of the best news I've seen in a while. By the way, what ever happened to that GBA emulator? Totally died, I wanted to play Mario and Luigi on my PSP, that sucks.

DCEmu Regular

Please say the Cheat Feature now works properly,The Save Feaure (Got annoying using the Super Pang method :P) and last but not least Speed...creepy thing is I been focusing on this emu for atleast a month,thinking it was dead,and just now there's a new release coming

Default hi

if your talking about mario and luigi the rpg one you can play it im use ing one of those kia or something like that you know the one the other guy release use exophase sourse code the one he was mad at iv been useing it to play that game ironman,flash and a coulpe of others that did not work in the other one its a pain haveing gba emulators on my psp hey but what ever works right. know spellings bad dont care.

DCEmu Newbie

thats great news!!!
    im looking for some speed optimisations and the no sound load state bug fixed

This is amazing, a final version of SNES9xTYL and Daedalus R12 comming soon with SSB and Goldeneye support. This is great news, I can't believe it I hoper Starfox 1 and 2 run pretty fast in this final version. I don't know what your talking about Starogre about the menu being "not simple", I think this emulators menu is the best menu out there, it puts it above alot of emulators.

Awesome! This emulator totally rocks!
    I hope Star Fox works and I wish there were some improvements on speed of some games =D
    Also, it would be pretty cool if we could select the in menu musics instead the random thing =P

omg i thought snes9x was finished

i hope secret of mana will be full speed

Yay I'm glad to see that Yoyo is coming back for one more final release to polish up the final things on this emulator.

I wish he made a short chanelog on what he plans to do for updating the things on the SNES emulator cause I'm kind of curious to find out what he plans on updating for it. I personally want to see the ad hoc support improved, as the whole refresh rate thing is just too annoying to play any multiplayer game on the SNES emulator. When the ad hoc release originally came out I was planning on beating Secret of Mana with my friend, but with the bugyness, and constant desynchronizing it just wasn't an option.

Well I look forward to the last release great work YOYo!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information