Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Snes9xTYL Release Coming Soon

DS User

Quote Originally Posted by mike_jmg View Post
    yay!, found the source code http://zsnes.ipherswipsite.com/04/
    That is coded in assembly language. It's intended to run on x86 computers not mips. So in other words it will never be ported to the PSP as it is. You just needed to search for "znes" on any forums to find that out.

Also I wouldn't get my hopes up, if anyone actually read his post he said he would fix the source to compile with the latest tool chain. He never said he would actually update the functions, compatibility, etc.

Thumbs up about new snesTYL

hope this new version i can play 100% the chrono tigger and killer instict cuz they run to slow

Good to see Yoyo's still around, his work on LJZ a few years ago was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by ab88 View Post
    ...Also I wouldn't get my hopes up, if anyone actually read his post he said he would fix the source to compile with the latest tool chain. He never said he would actually update the functions, compatibility, etc.
    He has mentioned before that he would like to make a final 'polished' up last release to this amazing emulator. He mentioned this when he had to leave the project to attend to other aspects of his life. Apparently he hasn't had time since then to make that final release until now. It won't be a 'HUGE' update but it will definitely polish up the emulator as well as fix some remaining bugs.

DCEmu Newbie

I was just wondering yesterday if this great emulator was gonna be updated. It's cool to see that Yoyo's still making it, he's done a fantastic job of it.

DS User

Quote Originally Posted by V3N0M View Post
    He has mentioned before that he would like to make a final 'polished' up last release to this amazing emulator. He mentioned this when he had to leave the project to attend to other aspects of his life. Apparently he hasn't had time since then to make that final release until now. It won't be a 'HUGE' update but it will definitely polish up the emulator as well as fix some remaining bugs.
    Didn't know that, Thx for the correction.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mike_jmg View Post
    Mmhh Yoyofr

I donīt mean this the bad way, i know youīve been working a lot on this emu and it works great (THANK YOU)

But I donīt know what kind of fixation developers have with the snes9x emu since it has problems even on my PC, the same ones that transfered to the PSP

I have an snes emulator that loads anything on my PC, well just like two games look a bit crappy (clayfighters I and II) it is "Zsnes" I think not much people know about it, since in the site they say itīs like beta and that it doesnīt run much, but is all the other way around, also they havenīt updated since 2001 (LOL)

I know it is asking for TOO much but, would you please check it out?
    http://www.zsnes.com/

anyway THANK YOU for your great work
    I checked out their site and they had a update from january 2007

cant wait!

Wow...it really has been forever since the last build, but they did say before that they were done with the Emu....It's so frikkin amazing to hear from Yoyofr and team again!! (sheds a tear... >KP)

I hope that their final build corrects some nasty memory stick corruption bugs...and more than anything, a little speed boost would be nice for heavier games ...Anyways, this is one of the pinnacle emulators in the PSPscene that first made people go OOOOOOOOHHHHH!!! & AAAAAHHHHH!!!! with it's looks and features, and you can bet your candy-ass the TYL team is bound to impress once again with their final product.
    This is Great NEWS!!!

its fantastic and all.. but i wouldnt rely too much hopes for this release.. he have said before that it could only be at most 5 % more speed than the latest release..

thanx anyway!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information