Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: NewDictS 0.7

DCEmu Newbie

I've got the program working, and all entries are coming up fine! I formatted my card, installed different firmware (the latest N-Card), then installed the dictionary again. Great, right?

Wrong. Dictionary is really unreliable. The card fails to boot up repeatedly, and after using dictionary for a while, it also fails to load up. I have to plug in the card again, and delete "dictionary.sav" from my "dict" folder (the one with all the dictionary files in it). Then, the dictionary works again for a while, then freezes up again. Once more, I have to delete dictionary.sav

DCEmu Newbie

Sorry, the file is called "dict.sav" . The same name as the directory.

DCEmu Newbie

I can't get this to load any dictionaries... I have patched and unpatched it, the *.nds is at the root file, it loads, and gives me a choice of the two dictionaries I have in the /dict folder, but it errors when opening. i have the 4 dict files named the same in the folder.

** Edit... somehow I magically got the dict opened, but it was buggy... and then suddenly... froze and now can't find them again.
    Last edited by Asitaka; December 31st, 2007 at 04:38.

I'm trying to find an English to Japanese dictionary, and all the ones I've downloaded from from StarDict have only given me the word in Japanese characters, and not in letter form. Does anyone know where I can find a dictionary that will translate "hello" into "Konnichiwa" rather than "こんにちはさようなら"?

It seems pretty stupid that none of those dictionaries automatically do that.

DCEmu Newbie

Where on earth do you get the idxtoaoi.exe tool? I have been looking all over for it.......

DCEmu Newbie

Default Loads dictionaries but cannot find any words

I found the IDXTOAOI tool and loaded the FreeDict English-Spanish and Spanish-English dictionaries (which I verified were working on the Windows version of StarDict) -- but when I load these on the NDS, it cannot find *any* words -- I mean literally that "apple" is not found in English, etc.

DCEmu Newbie

Does anyone know how to get it work on supercard(SDHC)?/ I tried every version I had managed to find but no way it worked at all; it had just displayed me an initial screen tnan freezed. btw someone more lucky can find the most recent one through clicking this link: http://filetrip.net/f1668-NewDictS.html

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information