Thread: Making maps with "GMDL"

DCEmu Newbie

Default Making maps with "GMDL"

Sry for making new thread for this one, but so i followed that newbie tutorial for map this!. So i think that i got the applicaiton working but whenever i make maps with gmdl i only get some .png files. And i assume that i should get folders like 1x 2x 8x etc. with pictures. What i'm doing wrong? Thanks for answers, if there's gonna be any.

EDIT: I think that i got the maps working but now i can't connect to satellites. atleast the signal bar is red. Could cloudy day affect that somehow? Or is it just random settings problem..

DCEmu Newbie

Yes, your location, the SAT's locations and everything in between matters. If it is cloudy, it can make a difference. Try lowering the PSP's CPU speed down to 111 Mhz. Do this by loading your map, pressing start, down, left, x, down, down. In other words go to the GPS info screen and press down until the CPU field reads 111Mhz. I hope this helps.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by An0nJ0hn View Post
    Yes, your location, the SAT's locations and everything in between matters. If it is cloudy, it can make a difference. Try lowering the PSP's CPU speed down to 111 Mhz. Do this by loading your map, pressing start, down, left, x, down, down. In other words go to the GPS info screen and press down until the CPU field reads 111Mhz. I hope this helps.
    Thanks i got few satellistes, but the signal is not good at all, maybe it's my location.

Thread Information