Thread: Something about sega saturn

DCEmu Newbie

Default Something about sega saturn

Helo I have been injoying my dreamcast for while now along with this helpfull forum, and i do never regret bying the DC. But now i have seen a cheap Sega saturn on a lokal qxl auktion, and i was wondering if anybody could tell me if this is woth spending my money on. Because there is not much about it on the internet compared with other consoles like dreamcast.
    Does anybody know some websites and do you know if there are some homebrew or emulators for it, or if it's easy using (booting/protection).
    Thanks Claus

There are but literally nothing compared to the DC.

A good place to start would be Rockin-B's website at http://www.rockin-b.de/ - he's not only the most active SAT devver, he also provides a complete list of games, emus and demos at his website.

When it comes to reasons for buying a Saturn, there are plenty great games: I'd suggest Panzer Dragoon Zwei, Keijo Flying Squadron 2, Saturn Bomberman, Astal, Shinobi X, Dragon Force (PAL), Shining Force 3 Part 1, Gardian Heroes, Nights, Darius Gaiden - plus a trillion of SNK and Capcom games and Japanese Sh'mups.

You can't just boot homebrew on it like a DC, you have to chip it, or use another method.

It does have some great commercial games though, how much is it going for? the usual is about £15-20

Thread Information