via http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...handheld/posts

I'm only one person with the help of my wife and kid sometime to ship all of these packages. With the delays and added expenses from delays and damages unexpected hikes in shipping costs etc.
If I could dedicate full time to this endeavor I could have them out in a matter of weeks with no issues. But as this is a project with limited man power and resources as everyone has day jobs who volunteers to assist.
It's always easier when you look in from the outside to say well I would do it this way or why does it take so long, But until you actually do the thing your looking at you have no true concept of how long it will take or what it actual takes to do it.
I believe we are doing alot better then most projects on here on trying to get items out and answer private messages etc.
My nights usually consist of having about 30 to 40 minutes family time then answering emails which are usually around 300 to 400 a day. Shipping consoles and discussing things with my developers.
I do apologize for it taking time to do the shipping but we are not Sony or Amazon with a huge shipping divsion at our disposal things do move alot slower.
To speed up the process I've been in talks with numerous fulfillment companies but the answer always ends up it's not viable with the added expense as they want a picking fee for each item and their shipping is more then it would cost me to do it.
I've worked out a deal with Fedex for Smart post and cheaper rates then USPS for overseas that should be finalized Tuesday then you will see a drastic increase in shipping as they will bulk print all of the shipping labels for me and send them over night.
All it will require from that point will be is to slap the labels on and arrange pickup by fedex. I've also arranged a deal with local Goin Postal to assist with this so you should see an e-mail with tracking fairly quickly come Wednesday and going forward.
I will be shipping all pledge gifts minus the etched glasses till the replacement ones arrive I've taken a step to make this upto those who pledged the higher amounts by getting stadium cups and stress balls as addon for this.
Once again I apologize for delays and if you feel I'm not doing a good job on shipping but as I stated before looking from the outside and guessing or thinking you would do it a certain way is not like actually doing it.