Thread: Coverting encrypted Anime dvds

Exclamation Coverting encrypted Anime dvds

i have tried everything and every time the sound is messed up missing or out of sync. i used dvd-decrypter and 3GP. but i have VLC media player thet will play .vob s. i was wondering how i would do this. a tutorial would be nice. thx

Taken from: http://psp.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3138994

Here's a quick rundown on getting that favorite DVD video running on your PSP

1. You're going to need your video files in MPEG4 file format for the PSP to read. With the proper instructions (the PSP manual isn't much help), you'll be ripping DVDs like a pro. Start by choosing the DVD you want to rip and putting it into your computer's DVD drive.

2. Do a quick Google search, download the free DVD Decrypter program, and open it up.

3. Click the Mode tab, scroll down and select IFO.

4. Now click the Tools tab, select IFO Mode and make sure the option File Splitting is set to "None."

5. Click OK, under the Input window click the movie.

6. Now select the Stream Processing tab, enable Stream Processing, and select your video.

7. You're now ready to start ripping. Click that big DVD disc to begin the processing of ripping the DVD into a file stored on your hard drive.

8. Now with the video file on your HD, you have a variety of programs at your disposal which will help you convert the file into proper formatting for PSP viewing. A quick Google search of 3GP Converter, iPSP, or the new PSP Video 9 will yield programs you can use to convert that ripped video file.

9. For Mac users, give iPSP a shot. And for PC users not comfortable with talk of bitrates and encoding will enjoy PSP Video 9's user-friendly interface.

10. Now connect your PSP using a USB 2.0 cable and click the "USB Connectivity" option in the PSP's main menu. This will allow you to browse the Memory Stick Duo inserted into your PSP.

11. Be careful where you place the video file on the Memory Stick. Unlike music and picture files, your video files need to be placed outside of the "PSP" folder. Create a folder called "MP_ROOT" and inside that folder create another folder named "100MNV01." That is the folder you need to copy your encoded video files to.

12. Be careful how your video files have been named. Programs like iPSP will properly name your video files automatically. Naming your MP4 files "24_Season_3.MP4" won't work. The files need to be named like this: "M4V00000.MP4"; you can change the numbers "00000" to fit your preference (like "M4V00027.MP4").

13. You're done! If you get stuck on any of the above steps, scour internet message boards for help. Hundreds of philanthropic techies will be explaining the above steps on forums come March 24, and thousands of others will be pleading for their help.

DCEmu Newbie

try xilisoft dvd ripper, the guide at

http://www.xilisoft.com/dvd-ripper/tutorial.html

Thread Information