Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Go!Cam - PSP Camera

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistar View Post
    That's what I did and it works great.
    Lucky!!Japanese isn't a problem for me!

Have they confirmed that it'll ever be released in the U.S.? I'd love to have one, but I'm really not up for importing...

DCEmu Newbie

Well Im From Mexico and there are around 15 Psp' Cameras For sale in "La Plaza de la Tecnologia", some1 wanna go there? also they'r goin to get some GPS's maybe in a wek or some more.

DCEmu Newbie

i agree the psp camera is gonna be a waste of money unless they properly utalise it like a faace recog game or role playing game

DCEmu Newbie

I Was Just Wondering If I Can Still Use A Psp Chotto Shot Camera If I Downgrade My Psp 3.50 To 1.50 Using Lumines

Also CaN I Still Play Yugioh Gx Tag Force With 1.50 =d

Umm, I'm new here, but I have IMPORTANT NEWS! there is a new psp, just released, what does this mean for homebrew!?!?! will it be able to be downgraded? will it have some sort of build it block to prevent hombrew no matter the firmware version? Is the new psp worth getting?? decide for yourself! (http://www.gamespot.com/features/617...opslot;title;1) this link may cease to work when gamespot next updates its cetral tab frameset, so just search gamespot for E3 info. or, go here (http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3161034) I would really like to post this as a thread, but it won't let me; I suppose because I am a new member. I've used this ssite for years I'm glad to finally be a member. I think I'm the first to post about this new PSP and what it means for the homebrew community; I believe that the new PSP will be homebrew compatible and that it will provide a fantastic boost to the PSP-homebrew and PSP-mod communities. Power to the people enjoy! ~~~(extended information)(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_Portable) (something fun)(http://www.amazon.com/Horatio-Hornbl...4568971&sr=8-1) -SISKO have fun wid-it!

Camera is perty neat does neone no tho if they gonna b commin out with a psp gps system

Its great fun I have one but its not for you, if you like to take the best quality pictures around!

So i take it this camera dosent have zoom ither? hmm form wht i read this thing is a big waist of money, and i am also wondering about the gps thing i also read about, is it in the us or what?

DCEmu Regular

actually, the picture can zoom a little bit, but then doesn't turn out very pretty. To get the best quality (as possible) out of this thing you need to use it in pretty bright areas. In the dark or even average indoor light will get you grainy photos

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information