Via Product Reviews Net
This is the Resident Evil 4 Nintendo Wii Edition which does have some breathtaking 3D graphics, effects and the same old great interactive gameplay.
I love fighting games and add the Wii Remote to a fighting game, and then you get to be right in the action by slashing with a knife, control action sequences and much more.
The Wii version of the game will have thrilling new chapters that were not included with the GameCube release of Resident Evil 4.
Other Features of Resident Evil 4 Nintendo Wii Edition Include:
* Supports true 16:9 widescreen and Dolby Pro Logic II
* Separate Ways”: Play as glamorous agent Ada Wong in five new chapters that reveal startling insight into the original storyline!
* Advanced AI: Enemies use their cunning abilities to team up and attack the player en mass.
* Behind the Camera View: Camera follows you from behind and allows for intuitive movement.
* Unsurpassed Visuals: RE4: Wii Edition features breathtaking 3D graphics and effects!
* Wii Remote Action! Moving the Wii Remote allows players to aim weapons, slash with the knife, control action sequences and much more.
Screens can be found on this page
lol, sweet/// survival time when i buy it >B)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)