Thread: Biohazard 4 Wii Edition

Blog Entries

Rev Biohazard 4 Wii Edition

New from Play Asia

Biohazard® 4 is one of the highest rated games on Game Rankings.com and Metacritic.com, garnering dozens of awards and nominations for its amazing game play and incredible re-invention of the "survival-horror" genre. This celebrated game now comes to the Wii with added Wii Remote and Nunchuck™ support, allowing players to immerse themselves in the game as never before.

With BH4 Wii Edition, Capcom is offering new and more immersive sense of control to players, while keeping all of the game's incredible game systems intact. As Leon Kennedy, players will explore a town overrun by cultists, mutants and mind-controlled villagers, using the Wii Remote to aim, fire, slash and avoid oncoming adversaries with intuitive motions and movements. BH4 Wii Edition will also contain the additional content included in the PlayStation® 2 computer entertainment system version of the game.

Biohazard 4 Wii Edition (aka. Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition) is in stock today as NTSC/J encoded Japanese release version at US$ 49.90 only. An US Version release is due next week. Also make sure to check out the BioHazard 4 Wii Edition Official Complete Guide.

I will make sure that I will be getting this. Aswell as resident evil: umbrella cronicles

yay more gamecube games!!!

I hope Capcom will release RE5 for Wii

I hope this game supports 480p, I'd also like to see the other Resident evil remakes rereleased with 480p support.

this looks pretty good ill get the pal version when it comes out, hopefully thell remake resident evil 2 for the wii next:thumbup:

Thread Information