Thread: Killer 7 for PS2/Gamecube Released

Blog Entries

Default Killer 7 for PS2/Gamecube Released

News from <a href="http://www.yesasia.com/?/news.php?artc=3643&&lsaid=219793" target="_blank" >Lik Sang</a>

<BLOCKQUOTE>There's an attack on the UN by a mysterious new terrorist force known as Heaven's Smile! Everyone they touch turns into a mindless walking time bomb with a sadistic grin on their face. Then, just to add to the fun, they blow up everyone they approach, and can turn invisible too. So who does the government call in to save the day? A wheelchair bound assign named Harman Smith. Riggggght. This army of one though, is actually seven split personalities, each more twisted than the last. You can switch between them anytime in game, and each have their own skills to help kill who ever they deem "deserving to die". Need someone knifing? Kevin's your man. Have a hankering for the extra power of two grenade launchers? Say hello to Mask. Others feature lock picking abilities, sniper skills, and more, such as a female that can even use her own blood to break through barriers!

In Killer 7 a good bloody splattering doesn't go unappreciated. After a night of your team painting the town red, you bottle the enemies blood and can use it to unlock more powers or restore health, depending on your flavor of choice: thin or thick. Thus the more blood you blow out of an enemy, the better, and the thick stuff lets you personalize each personality even further.

Announced three years ago, the unique visuals got almost all the attention with Killer 7, but now the gameplay has been revealed, it seems that same level of creativity flows right through all the veins of this sicko title. The game clearly got Famitsu's seal of approval too, with a whopping 36/40 review score! The two disc GameCube version is in stock and shipping right now, while the PlayStation 2 edition comes out on Thursday the 9th.</BLOCKQUOTE>

This used to be one of the Capcom/Gamecube exclusives, as was Resi4, what happened to that? all the games have now been announced on PS2, at least the graphics will look crap on PS2 Then again i did buy Viewtiful Joe for my PS2 purely because it was £10 cheaper than the GC version.

A co-worker didn't too much care for this game, and I've seen it here for $20. Anyone play this? I was looking forward to it at one time and I'm looking for another verdict on it.

WH, Are you talking about Killer 7? as it hasnt been released yet.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

i'm waiting for the edge review...

Thread Information