Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PSP Doom 0.06 (and PSP heretic 0.7)

I don't know why it crashes with doom1, i have doom 1 with 4 episodes (port shows only 3) and it is playable.

PWAD is optional wad, it can contain everything as IWAS (format of file si same too except 1st bit) usualy PWAD contains new maps from somebody, or new graphics ...

So new map does not take size of original IWAD, but olny that map (new graphics)

lol i just welded domm with counterstrike mods and played counterstrike doom with my friend lol we loved it

this is the best thing ever! i've been wanting heretic ported to the psp forever, now i have all the classic pc games i grew up with on psp, doom, heretic, quake, and descent :thumbup:

great job on doom multiplayer it lasted 4 hours of mindless multiplayer fun thx .....

very awesome, Is the source code available? also, if you need more Maps/weapons etc, ask me, im a great Death Match map maker .
    http://www.doomwadstation.com/2007/ripdm/

Well, I was able to test it today, it works very Well, though i don't like the up/down weapons control scheme, (im more of a side-side person myself :P) other than that, i was easily able to change the other controls

But yes again, will this ever be open Source?

I don't like how the center of your view is offset...but still, I've been waiting for a descent Heretic port. You can't play an FPS without strafing!(The old one couldn't strafe)

DCEmu Newbie

Default Saving/Loading

Would it be possible to implement saving and loading of savegames (at least the quicksave slot) in a future release? Or should this work already, and just doesn't on my PSP?

EDIT: Seems like savegames are enabled after all, but they only work with doom2.wad for me. Is there any particular version of doom.wad that's needed for savegames to work with PSP DOOM?

DCEmu Rookie

Awesome job with heretic, I've been waiting forever for someone to port that over properly. You even have cheats with it as well. I know this thread doesn't talk about this but you did an awesome job with hexen as well :thumbup: ! Now If you fix some of the bugs of loading doom wads (Doom 1 crashes, probably because I'm using ultimate doom) and have music like the original did, I'd say you are a master at porting and working code. If you want a good project try and fix Stereomikes Dukenukem port, It has too many bugs to be even playable. You do this and you will be highly noted as being the best there is kgsws˜!

Blog Entries

i cant believe i missed this release. posted on main page now and also ive given you PSP Coder status now so any new releases can be posted directly as news

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information