Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Thread: PSP InfinityCat Mugen

where do i put the file

DCEmu Rookie

@DownloaderLe: Your question has been answered thousands of times before. Search for yourself.

Next person to ask about why it doesn't work in official firmware or where to put the files, while using horrible grammar, or only a few posts after the same question was already answered, will be either ignored or insulted.

Alredy put the files at the game folder also same at game150 still won't work even i change my game kernel homebrew to 1.50, im using CFW 5.00 m33-6

please is there any help or suggestions... thx ^^

have you installed the 1.50 addon or the leda addon. if not the google it and download & install it

meaning if i must put the 1.50 add on, do i have to downgrde my psp first then put the 1.50 add on for 5.00m33-6?? also thx for the reply...

Thumbs up

omracer yur the man :thumbup::thumbup:

it works but the graphics kinda slow when im gonna play though at least i tried eheh ^^
    BTW i used leda 0.2

this is awesome! I'm getting this now.

DCEmu Newbie

yh safe 4 da link its workin.... but i still need some characters so try find me a link 2 get some. thanks

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun123 View Post
    omracer yur the man :thumbup::thumbup:

it works but the graphics kinda slow when im gonna play though at least i tried eheh ^^
    BTW i used leda 0.2
    I've just installed leda 0.2 onto my psp slim as you claim it works since 1.5 kernel only seems to work on a psp fat. I've also downloaded infinitycat and extracted it to my desktop. What must I do next in order for it to work and not say "corrupted data" like it always does? By the way, my custom firmware is of 4.01 M33-2.
    If leda 0.2 is only compatible with 5.00 M33, then is there any other program that will work with 4.01 M33-2?
    Last edited by Zauren; March 23rd, 2009 at 15:49.

can we put downloaded stages on to infinitycat psp? I have never seen it online. (yes I have searched)

Thread Information